+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Jun 7, 2019
Visa Office......
New Delhi
I don't know how much time, but I'm in the same position. Applied May 14th, still waiting for medical request. Good to know that yours came after 7 weeks, that gives me hope that we will get our request soon. I don't think it will be much longer for you now. Let's hope for the best!
Hope your words come true sir

Reactions: meghdee

punt

Jun 26, 2019
Hi I had applied 25th may sds online
Biometrics 1st june
Medicals passed 8th june
eligibility started 12th june
Nothing since then ..... bit anxious....

10th 10 cgpa
12th 95%
Ielts score 8
Going for undergrad

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
Hi guys. Im a Vietnamese student in France and I applied for a canadian study permit at the Paris visa office. My study language in Canada will be French so I gave all my documents in French.
I applied online on the 31th May.
Biometrics done 06 Jun.
Refusal letter 25 Jun.
The reasons are :
- i didn't give enough documents concerning the financial situation of me and my parents
- my future study program in Canada is not logical with my study history ( I have a 2- years -university diploma in Logistic in France, I applied for a Management Bachelor in Canada)
- they are not convinced that I will leave Canada
SO my question is, should I reapply with all the financial documents ( because as i understand, i have enough money but not enough documents to proof it? ) and a new explanation letter ? I will try to make my letter as clear as I can..

Thanks for reading and answering guys. Im doing all of this alone so I have no one to talk to..
Wish you all have good news !

Jorgerdz91

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Refusal Grounds:

* I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. Base on your personal asset and financial status.

* base on your current employment situation.

* I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resource, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fee for the course or program of studies that you intend to purse.

* I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available resources, without working in Canada to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

* To pay the cost of transporting yourself and any member who are accompanying to and Canada..

I also got rejected with the same

* I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resource, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fee for the course or program of studies that you intend to purse.

how can we correct this?