+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
What have you done changes in your file ?
i added a visa support document from brock university stating my eligibility for admission,i did an online course of statistics and economics and got 88% in that as i am an engineering graduate with low gpa,shown my experience this time with salary sleep too,all funds of my parents with true copy and some notorised also ,strong sop stating my better marks in management subjects and my interest in mba aligned with my sales experience,two years itr of my father,continuous flow of income from pension and fds of my father,own house in mumbai etc,if is helpful,please follow it in your re apply

Tarandeep1995

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
brother,reapply with strong sop as advised by good consultant of your city,who has succeeded in approval of refusal cases,best of luck,i have also reapplied on 24th may and waiting for final decision,god should help us,best of luck brother.
You reapplied on 24 may still not get final decision?? Share your profile bro

Lisma4884

Mar 8, 2019
India
My visa got refused today. Reason is same as above candidates that you will not leave canada after end of your studies and proposed study is not match.

Applied on 17 may
Sds online
Biometrics given
Medical passed upfront on 5 june
Review started 6 june
Correpondence letter biometrics 18 june received
Today got refusal 19 june

Anybody know thats the reason and please help what can I do to get my visa ? I already paid 1 year fees and Gic and attached my father ITR. Please help!!!!!
Check out your correspondence letter and if language abilities has been mentioned in it, then please make sure to score at least 6.5 bands no less than 6, because it has been very strict from there end now. Hope this helps.

Apr 24, 2019
I applied on 27th may under sds, biometrics done on 6th june .Medical passed on 13th june. No further updates.
Waiting is really stressful Also my consultant didn't gave me gckey details.

April18

Jun 6, 2019
Hi all. This forum has been extremely helpful in terms of insights. Thought I'd help the general morale and pay it forward.

I made an online application for my study permit on 23 April 2019 from India (Non-SDS). Finished my biometrics formalities on 26 April 2019. I had already competed my medical check up before applying.

Thereafter, there were two standard auto-generated student acknowledgement emails sent on 07 May 2019 and 21 May 2019 respectively. However, there were no visible movements on my online account. Naturally i spent every day checking my account at least 10 times. Around 20 days after I had submitted my application, I realized that I had inadvertently missed out on providing certain information on my Family Information Form. I was understandably depressed about my application because this could be a possible reason for refusal. I immediately sent a revised form through the IRCC web form portal. No one from IRCC acknowledged that email, but I've been told that it's nothing to fret over.

I subsequently sent another web form inquiring about my application after the normal processing period had ended.

Then something quite peculiar happened. On 04 June 2019 and 05 June 2019, i received two biometrics correspondence letters. I was not sure if this meant a refusal or approval. But a bare perusal of the information provided across forums made me understand that this means that a decision has been made.
Sure enough, a day after I received the second letter, my online application was approved.

I am writing this to tell you all to sit tight and not lose hope. Yes, visa processing takes time and it is a very difficult process. Yes, the wait is unbearable. But it all turns out for the best in the end. We need to understand that there are a large number of applicants and this is peak processing time. But the folks at IRCC are doing their job. And they have been far more understanding than I could've fathomed. Be extremely transparent in your application and prepare a strong SOP. It helps.

Good luck to all of you!

Tarandeep1995

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Check out your correspondence letter and if language abilities has been mentioned in it, then please make sure to score at least 6.5 bands no less than 6, because it has been very strict from there end now. Hope this helps.
Bro I got overall 7 bands in ielts not less than 6 (7.5, 7, 6.5, 6.5)

$ukhr@j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
I applied on 27th may under sds, biometrics done on 6th june .Medical passed on 13th june. No further updates.
Waiting is really stressful Also my consultant didn't gave me gckey details.
You can create gckey account yourself if u have uci no.or application number.

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hi all. This forum has been extremely helpful in terms of insights. Thought I'd help the general morale and pay it forward.

I made an online application for my study permit on 23 April 2019 from India (Non-SDS). Finished my biometrics formalities on 26 April 2019. I had already competed my medical check up before applying.

Thereafter, there were two standard auto-generated student acknowledgement emails sent on 07 May 2019 and 21 May 2019 respectively. However, there were no visible movements on my online account. Naturally i spent every day checking my account at least 10 times. Around 20 days after I had submitted my application, I realized that I had inadvertently missed out on providing certain information on my Family Information Form. I was understandably depressed about my application because this could be a possible reason for refusal. I immediately sent a revised form through the IRCC web form portal. No one from IRCC acknowledged that email, but I've been told that it's nothing to fret over.

I subsequently sent another web form inquiring about my application after the normal processing period had ended.

Then something quite peculiar happened. On 04 June 2019 and 05 June 2019, i received two biometrics correspondence letters. I was not sure if this meant a refusal or approval. But a bare perusal of the information provided across forums made me understand that this means that a decision has been made.
Sure enough, a day after I received the second letter, my online application was approved.

I am writing this to tell you all to sit tight and not lose hope. Yes, visa processing takes time and it is a very difficult process. Yes, the wait is unbearable. But it all turns out for the best in the end. We need to understand that there are a large number of applicants and this is peak processing time. But the folks at IRCC are doing their job. And they have been far more understanding than I could've fathomed. Be extremely transparent in your application and prepare a strong SOP. It helps.

Good luck to all of you!
Thanks bro. I appreciate that.