+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

HDs

Jun 13, 2019
I applied on 27th May from India. General category. Received biometrics letter on 28th. Completed it 31st May and updated. Received student acknowledgment letter on 10th June. No update after that.
My visa got refused today. Reason is same as above candidates that you will not leave canada after end of your studies and proposed study is not match.

Applied on 17 may
Sds online
Biometrics given
Medical passed upfront on 5 june
Review started 6 june
Correpondence letter biometrics 18 june received
Today got refusal 19 june

Anybody know thats the reason and please help what can I do to get my visa ? I already paid 1 year fees and Gic and attached my father ITR. Please help!!!!!
sorry to hear that bro...... Please share your profile

Tarandeep1995

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
sorry to hear that bro...... Please share your profile
I have applied for supply chain management course-global logistics in seneca college toronto. I have completed my bcom regular from university of delhi in 2015 and after that I am working in transport company till now.

Tarandeep1995

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
My visa got refused today. Reason is same as above candidates that you will not leave canada after end of your studies and proposed study is not match.

Applied on 17 may
Sds online
Biometrics given
Medical passed upfront on 5 june
Review started 6 june
Correpondence letter biometrics 18 june received
Today got refusal 19 june

Anybody know thats the reason and please help what can I do to get my visa ? I already paid 1 year fees and Gic and attached my father ITR. Please help!!!!!
This is my result

ac_kolk

Oct 27, 2016
Dear All,

I re-applied on 7th of June 2019 online S.D.S and on 17th June 2019, received a response from C.I.C and they asked to submit my passport. The final decision shows "Your application was approved and You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application." But in the review of eligibility, the status is still showing as
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
and in the Background check the status is showing like
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Does this mean my application is not yet approved? What I should do here?

I will be waiting for your expert comment.

Tarandeep1995

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Dear All,

I re-applied on 7th of June 2019 online S.D.S and on 17th June 2019, received a response from C.I.C and they asked to submit my passport. The final decision shows "Your application was approved and You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application." But in the review of eligibility, the status is still showing as
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
and in the Background check the status is showing like
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Does this mean my application is not yet approved? What I should do here?

I will be waiting for your expert comment.
congrats your application was approved. Whats your reason for refusal?

Shhh!!Ray

Jun 15, 2019
I have applied for supply chain management course-global logistics in seneca college toronto. I have completed my bcom regular from university of delhi in 2015 and after that I am working in transport company till now.
Hey bro, felt sorry hearing about your rejection. And felt anxious as well, as even i have applied for the same course in montreal and have completed BBA in 2017 and since than working as Assistant operational manager and have 7.5(6) bands in IELTS, can you throw some experience and wisdom on my case ?

ac_kolk

Oct 27, 2016
congrats your application was approved. Whats your reason for refusal?
It was generic.Though I provided all the supporting documents along with my previous application.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marks sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

But could you please tell me why in my current application why the statuses are showing like processing background check.

Thanks

Tarandeep1995

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
It was generic.Though I provided all the supporting documents along with my previous application.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marks sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

But could you please tell me why in my current application why the statuses are showing like processing background check.

Thanks
Bro dont take tension your visa is granted. And tell me what you have done changes in your second application? Please because my refusal reason is same as yours.

Reactions: $ukhr@j

ac_kolk

Oct 27, 2016
Bro dont take tension your visa is granted. And tell me what you have done changes in your second application? Please because my refusal reason is same as yours.
I wrote a justification letter explaining the concerns that V.O had raised earlier. I have mentioned the reasons why i want to come back in India and also the reason why I am eligible for the course that i selected.

I wrote I.E.L.T.S and got 7,6,7,7 but not sure why the V.O put a reason regarding my language abilities.

Thanks

Tarandeep1995

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
I wrote a justification letter explaining the concerns that V.O had raised earlier. I have mentioned the reasons why i want to come back in India and also the reason why I am eligible for the course that i selected.

I wrote I.E.L.T.S and got 7,6,7,7 but not sure why the V.O put a reason regarding my language abilities.

Thanks
You have make changes in your SOP? Because I got 7.5, 7, 6.5, 6.5 in my ielts.