Students for September 2019 intake

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
My timeline:
Applied 27th may from the Netherlands
Acknowledgement letter same day.
28th May: they started processing my background check
30th May: they started reviewing my eligibility requirements
I haven't received any update till now. The processing time during previous several weeks was 1 week. It changed to 5 weeks now. Does anyone know how long it takes them to review eligibility requirements
Before June ending ... did you do medical upfront?

vesment

Jun 14, 2019
relax,
please i did my biometric amd photo capture in lagos on the 23rd of last month and my profile is still same..i hv not gotten any message yet. Is it supposed to be so? I heard or read somewhere that cic is suppose to send that its been received in canada or so...please someone should help me out Is it’s anything to be worried about or is it within the time limit? Pgd for September @conestoga college
i got my letter yesterday from kenya and i did my biometric since 24th of may, the correspondence letter that they recived it came in yesterday.

stressedz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
It's almost 3 months still no update in my gc key account. My agent send defer request to the university for sep intake. The processing time for my country is 7 weeks.

Simrat1974

Feb 16, 2018
need opinion on the following :

Got admission offer letter for undergrad and deposited fee and GIC for Sept 2019

Biometrics done yesterday but will not be able to join the university due to certain reasons
Can I request the Embassy to not consider my visa application as I want to withdraw it ?
Will it affect my future prospects of studying in Canada?

Spoonzio

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Does paying first semester tuition fee and submit the receipt along with my application allow me to stand a greater chance?

fi sola

May 23, 2019
Applied online General category - May 23(no upfront medical)
Biometrics collection letter - May 24
Biometrics done & updated - May 31
Request for Medical - June 17

What are the chances of rejection at this point?

Reactions: FNO

helloboy

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Applied online General category - May 23(no upfront medical)
Biometrics collection letter - May 24
Biometrics done & updated - May 31
Request for Medical - June 17

What are the chances of rejection at this point?
"This processing time tells you how long it took us to process most complete applications," is what you will read in IRCC's site. I though processing time is for after medical and biometrics.

Kr02612

Jun 15, 2019
need opinion on the following :

Got admission offer letter for undergrad and deposited fee and GIC for Sept 2019

Biometrics done yesterday but will not be able to join the university due to certain reasons
Can I request the Embassy to not consider my visa application as I want to withdraw it ?
Will it affect my future prospects of studying in Canada?
If you have received your application number, you can fill up a webform. Search for IRCC webform on Google. In the form, you have to enter your information such as name, UCI, application number, embassy where your application is submitted etc. You will have around 1500 characters to write your message. Through the webform, you can request to withdraw your application