bjanarthanan

May 16, 2019
Guys... I got approval today!!! after 56 days
General category
Applied on April 10
Biometrics sent on April 17
Update today - Biometrics correspondence letter
- original passport request
However, the account still has no medical required (even though I submitted upfront) and background check is still on-going and now eligibility check started today.......weird but yea at the bottom says approved and i got the passport request letter...

I hope that everyone here gets their approval in the coming days...... @Evankc you're next bro!!!
Great Congratulations brother...

Reactions: newuser86

bjanarthanan

May 16, 2019
Got approval last night.

Applied online: 6th April
Biometrics submitted 12th April
Medical passed: 30th April
1st student acknowledgement: 3rd May
2nd student acknowledgement: 15th May
Passport Request: 5th June

Since there is no VAC in my country I’m guessing I’d have to submit my passport to the New Delhi VAC? Please let me know if you guys know...I’m from Bhutan.

Heading to Halifax, Nova Scotia. masters in applied economics. Thanks everyone.
Congratulations!!!

bjanarthanan

May 16, 2019
please provide your guidance.. I have got band 5 in writing and remaining 6 in remaining modules and got admission. My consultancy telling about the high chance of visa rejection. will my visa will get approved? Any got visa with my scenario?
Once your college offer admission, no need to worry about visa rejection because of ielts.. you will get through...

bjanarthanan

May 16, 2019
I scored IELTS 5 in writing and 6 in the remaining plus 8 years working experience. Really scared of visa.
Your visa rejection is mainly bcz of educational gap ?
I don't think so because my education gap was 18 years and my visa approved recently....

bjanarthanan

May 16, 2019
Guys got refusal yesterday. here are the reasons
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment,
language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you
will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

I didnt wrote sop previously and i have paid one semester fees alone.
Now i am planning to try with sop and one year tution fees. Is this works out friends? Any suggestions?. Thanks.
Sorry to hear brother..don't loose hope apply again with strong SOP...your proposed study should related either your previous qualification / work experience...all the best...

Last edited:

Pre33

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
each passing day we are waiting with hope,it is very painful.GOD should help us to approve our application.
we two are in the same situation it is difficult and waiting is really stressful be positive bro we will get this time for sure #Hope