+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Yea i did send web forms, one to the closest visa office in Trinidad and they said that it was processing and I should wait. Then i sent one to Canada in hope that it was being processed there due to the lack of information provided from Trinidad. Canada responded after a week and said that they forwarded my inquiry to the visa office responsible (Trinidad) and that I should wait. That was on Monday. Their reminder to Trinidad seem to have done the trick. This is week 8 from what should be a 5 week processing time.
Best wishes bro, you're up next!
Am really happy for you :)) I guess I will do the same if I didn't hear from them this week for my final decision .

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Guys... I got approval today!!! after 56 days
General category
Applied on April 10
Biometrics sent on April 17
Update today - Biometrics correspondence letter
- original passport request
However, the account still has no medical required (even though I submitted upfront) and background check is still on-going and now eligibility check started today.......weird but yea at the bottom says approved and i got the passport request letter...

I hope that everyone here gets their approval in the coming days...... @Evankc you're next bro!!!
congratulations brother

Reactions: newuser86

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Got approval last night.

Applied online: 6th April
Biometrics submitted 12th April
Medical passed: 30th April
1st student acknowledgement: 3rd May
2nd student acknowledgement: 15th May
Passport Request: 5th June

Since there is no VAC in my country I’m guessing I’d have to submit my passport to the New Delhi VAC? Please let me know if you guys know...I’m from Bhutan.

Heading to Halifax, Nova Scotia. masters in applied economics. Thanks everyone.
great congratulation brother from bhutan

chrisjohn

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
please provide your guidance.. I have got band 5 in writing and remaining 6 in remaining modules and got admission. My consultancy telling about the high chance of visa rejection. will my visa will get approved? Any got visa with my scenario?

chrisjohn

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
please provide your guidance.. I have got band 5 in writing and remaining 6 in remaining modules and got admission. My consultancy telling about the high chance of visa rejection. will my visa will get approved? Any got visa with my scenario?

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Bro I am not a consultant. But if college is located in Quebec or any area with low population, chances are that you will get your visa. Try to make your profile strong by writing good SOP, showing adequate financial resources and net worth. I hope that your result comes out positive.

chrisjohn

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Bro I am not a consultant. But if college is located in Quebec or any area with low population, chances are that you will get your visa. Try to make your profile strong by writing good SOP, showing adequate financial resources and net worth. I hope that your result comes out positive.
ok, thanks fo your reply.
I have applied in Quebec

Reactions: 1299MehtabSingh

Srinivasan urkalan

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Guys got refusal yesterday. here are the reasons
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment,
language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you
will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

I didnt wrote sop previously and i have paid one semester fees alone.
Now i am planning to try with sop and one year tution fees. Is this works out friends? Any suggestions?. Thanks.

chrisjohn

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment,
language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you

Now i am planning to try with sop and one year tution fees. Is this works out friends? Any suggestions?. Thanks.
Your IELTS score? and which province you have applied ?

chrisjohn

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Ielts score overall 6.5 and each skills above 6. Seneca college ontario. Having 9 years of education gap. For those years i have proof of working.
I scored IELTS 5 in writing and 6 in the remaining plus 8 years working experience. Really scared of visa.
Your visa rejection is mainly bcz of educational gap ?

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018

:( it really pain me a lot .. Anyway is not over in till you get approve ..

Did you got your biometric correspondence letter before the refusal letter ?

Also you don't need to rush so that they won't see it as desperate . Kindly apply for gcms note to know exactly the reason for the refusal and we can easily tackle it from there .... and if you know you can't wait then just be sure you can be able to address the issue and remember good sop help a lot to make it clear to the vo