+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
I applied for Hospitality Management at Seneca for Sep intake 2019, got the offer letter in 3 weeks paid the fees and Gic, No medical Issues, All financial documents of me and my father, showed my work contract and pay slips from the last one year, My travel history, A strong SOP which i thought would be good enough. this time i am just waiting for a miracle #ononhope.
best of luck brother,god should help both of us this time,keep in touch to share our worries

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
I have applied again on May 31st(within few hours after refusal) this time online with same documents and made some changes in SOP i believe i meet all requirements. Waiting for a miracle now "Hope"
best of luck.this time both of us should get through

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Got my Visa September 2019 intake just few minutes ago!
No brother, I am still waiting,today morning also i checked on ircc site,same eligibility and background check in progress,medical exam and bio metric not required is mentioned as it was done in previous application.whole day thinking about visa only because after loa i left job also.i have submitted modified sop with addressing the reason of refusal with all documents with some additional also,gic,,tuition fee,ielts,gmat parents continuous income,funds in form of fds of my parents every thing submitted including visa support document from brock university.now let us hope for better.best of luck for you too brother,keep in touch.
I just got my visa few minutes ago. Thanks!

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Got my Visa September 2019 intake just few minutes ago!

I just got my visa few minutes ago. Thanks!
Wow congrats !! Am happy for you.. please share your timeline and did you later get any update like medical and correspondence letter before approval on this your second application???

Reactions: Konvicted

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
On 9th April, I applied offline SDS category. Got refusal on 24th April
The reason were :
1) Refused on the purpose of visit.
2) Refused because your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial abilities, and/or your future aspects and plans..

I didn't re applied, I appealed against the decision and gave explanations for the refusal reasons on 24th May.. Yesterday received message visa approved submit passport for stamping.

Aug 23, 2018
Hi guys,

Need help!
I applied on 23rd May at Delhi VFS. Gave biometric the same day.
On 30 May, my medical got cleared and biometric was updated.
On 1st June, my application status changed to refused but i haven't received any letter stating the reason that why it was rejected.

Now, i don't know why they rejected my application. What should I do?

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hi guys,

Need help!
I applied on 23rd May at Delhi VFS. Gave biometric the same day.
On 30 May, my medical got cleared and biometric was updated.
On 1st June, my application status changed to refused but i haven't received any letter stating the reason that why it was rejected.

Now, i don't know why they rejected my application. What should I do?
The same happened to me, if you have linked the application with gckey then check there for refusal letter if it's not there then mail delhi immigration @DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca. Mail only once and don't mail again and again as this will delay the response. In the mail mention your Application number, UCI, DOB, PASSPORT NUMBER AND attach passport copy. Within 15 days you will get the reply with the refusal letter. The same worked for me.

Aug 23, 2018
The same happened to me, if you have linked the application with gckey then check there for refusal letter if it's not there then mail delhi immigration @DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca. Mail only once and don't mail again and again as this will delay the response. In the mail mention your Application number, UCI, DOB, PASSPORT NUMBER AND attach passport copy. Within 15 days you will get the reply with the refusal letter. The same worked for me.
I have linked my application online but haven't received any message there. Will try mailing them on the id you gave.

Thank you.

Mohd Farhan

Sep 21, 2018
Hey guys i am going to apply for sds visa online for canada sheridan college ...is appliying through gckey safe and wht abt visa nd biomtric fee do we hav to visit delhi office for fee submission???? please help

Kaler Jaspreet S

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Mam,

Normal processing time for india its showing 3 weeks completed almost 5weeks

Applied on 29thmarch
And today is 2nd june

Almost 35 days online sds file

Does it take this much time?

If yes should i webform or contact via call?
Which is more efficient ?

Should we do or should wait more ?
Please confirm your date of application, It may be 29th April, then only its possible to count it as 5 weeks.
What is ur present status showing ??
I also applied on 30th April & my present status is reviewing eligibility & background check. My medical is passed.

Reactions: Evankc
Aug 23, 2018
Hey guys i am going to apply for sds visa online for canada sheridan college ...is appliying through gckey safe and wht abt visa nd biomtric fee do we hav to visit delhi office for fee submission???? please help
It's absolutely fine if you apply online. And you can pay the fees online itself. (Do check if you are able to upload all the supporting documents as there is upload limit for online applications)

If you are applying through gckey, you will be asked to pay online after you upload all the documents.

For biometric you can pay online through this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=IN&lob=sp

Or you can pay at vfs as well but they charge extra for their service.

Mohd Farhan

Sep 21, 2018
It's absolutely fine if you apply online. And you can pay the fees online itself. (Do check if you are able to upload all the supporting documents as there is upload limit for online applications)

If you are applying through gckey, you will be asked to pay online after you upload all the documents.

For biometric you can pay online through this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=IN&lob=sp

Or you can pay at vfs as well but they charge extra for their service.
thanks a lottt it helped me a lotttt