+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
I got approval!
University category. Got it on 7th day :)
You where refused in your first application and unfortunately you are so lucky you got approve so quick in your second application. That mean your time as come and they can't keep holding you down.
Congratulations man . :D :D am happt for you . Please share your profile and I guess you did medical upfront which help speedy your application process.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Hello experts,

I have applied on 20th May Online S.D.S with upfront medical.
Did Bio-metrics on 23rd May and it got updated on the same day.
on 30th I got the Medical update that I have passed the Medical and on the same day the status got changed like below.

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any idea how many days it might take to get the final decision?
Your application is still under process and expect respond once they are done with the review ... give them more time

Pre33

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
You gotten any medical update Passed?
I just another correspondence letter which says refusal, The reason is i am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. Do not know what to do now. can i apply again?