+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

deepthigajula

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
My visa got refused:(

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment,
language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you
will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

I will reply..my consultant has requested for ATIP , will wait for notes and fix my issue. I will not give up. I genuinely want to study :(.

Reactions: narayanjha65

Pre33

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
More respond coming from the IRCC tonight and tomorrow early morning so let those that are still waiting keep checking there cic account as no one knows who will be the next ... wish you all the best
I applied at Vfs Paris on 21st May they forwarded to the embassy on the same day. The processing time at France Canada embassy is 2 weeks. It already 10 days no update yet, I also linked my paper application online it says we are reviewing I'm really stressed. Hoping for approval this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evankc
May 29, 2019
Will there be any conflicts or issues if I've submitted an application withdrawal form on the IRCC webform, but also then submit a new application while I haven't heard back about the previous application withdraw being accepted ?

deepthigajula

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Thanks a lot brother,I am eagerly waiting,the sop and additional documents has been added with help of a good consultant of Mumbai,who has helped many refusal cases successfully.
one thing brother- as my medical ,bio-metric and background check done and passed once,will they check again?please help.thanks a lot. am very much eager to know and worried also,though consultant told me that i will get through this time.
Hi can I get the consultant details..mine got rejected yesterday applied for ATIP notes.

Mauee

May 6, 2019
My visa got refused:(

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment,
language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you
will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

I will reply..my consultant has requested for ATIP , will wait for notes and fix my issue. I will not give up. I genuinely want to study :(.
Which embassy did you apply? I remembered you said you’re also from Sydney? Is that correct?

Mauee

May 6, 2019
Hi can I get the consultant details..mine got rejected yesterday applied for ATIP notes.
I got refused aswell :( I just received my medical request last week and now I got email with final decision already:( how do you apply for ATIP notes! I don’t have an agent. So I’ll have to do it on my own.

Shubhp19

May 24, 2019
I got refused aswell :( I just received my medical request last week and now I got email with final decision already:( how do you apply for ATIP notes! I don’t have an agent. So I’ll have to do it on my own.
When did you got tbe refusal??

ad1408

May 10, 2019
One last question, when do you get the letter of introduction? My passport was stamped today but still not received the letter.