+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
I got refused aswell :( I just received my medical request last week and now I got email with final decision already:( how do you apply for ATIP notes! I don’t have an agent. So I’ll have to do it on my own.

You got medical request and letter get refused. I guess this is not the canada immigration problem. This is a personal problem . I think you lied to them or you didn't tick correctly at the questions they asked you. Look at the statement there .

Look at the statement on your refusal letter . I am not satisfy that you have truthfully answered all the questions asked of you

Mauee

May 6, 2019
You got medical request and letter get refused. I guess this is not the canada immigration problem. This is a personal problem . I think you lied to them or you didn't tick correctly at the questions they asked you. Look at the statement there .

Look at the statement on your refusal letter . I am not satisfy that you have truthfully answered all the questions asked of you
I have answered the questions correctly and never lied of course, that is why I was wondering why as well.

Reactions: Kaler Jaspreet S

Kaler Jaspreet S

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Only Medical passed and still on Background Check so no one knows how long it will take to get final result but I believe before June 15th I should get respond from them . Medical Passed for over 3weeks ago so I don't think is still on background check despite it display that but who knows it might be system erro .
Hii, for me also the scenario is same. I also got update that I passed my medical before 3 week, but now status showing reviewing eligibility & background check since the same time.

Kaler Jaspreet S

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
When Do your review eligibility started?
Actually I applied on 30 April Paper application in general category. But I got Student Acknowledgement letter and instructions to link my paper application with an online account on 14 May. I linked my application on the same day & my status is same from that day to till date:-

Review of eligibility:- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:- You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents:- We do not need additional documents.
Interview:- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics:-We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision:- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Although, my biometrics no. & validity is clearly mentioned on my online account. But why there is no change in my application status, it is a matter of stress,,,

Shubhp19

May 24, 2019
Actually I applied on 30 April Paper application in general category. But I got Student Acknowledgement letter and instructions to link my paper application with an online account on 14 May. I linked my application on the same day & my status is same from that day to till date:-

Review of eligibility:- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:- You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents:- We do not need additional documents.
Interview:- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics:-We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision:- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Although, my biometrics no. & validity is clearly mentioned on my online account. But why there is no change in my application status, it is a matter of stress,,,
So I'm also in the same situation.but they have send me two biometric letter same content. Just dates are different
One on 10 May and another on 30 May.

Reactions: Kaler Jaspreet S

deepthigajula

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Which embassy did you apply? I remembered you said you’re also from Sydney? Is that correct?
My agent is from Canada nd they applied online. It goes to Delhi. But my refusal letter got from Ottawa. Anyway iam so disappointed. I will see what went wrong and will reapply again ..I still have three more months

abb_123

May 31, 2019
Hello experts,

I have applied on 20th May Online S.D.S with upfront medical.
Did Bio-metrics on 23rd May and it got updated on the same day.
on 30th I got the Medical update that I have passed the Medical and on the same day the status got changed like below.

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any idea how many days it might take to get the final decision?

Reactions: Evankc