Students for September 2019 intake

chandru_veera

Oct 14, 2016
Visa refused. Received mail today morning. Shall i re-apply

refusal note:
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of:

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
My 3 weeks of waiting period is over. Still there is no update, not even medical has been updated. I have applied online sds with medical upfront. Someone pls guide what should I do. I’m really worried.

You need to be patient they are still busy processing others document. They will surely get to your turn

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Visa refused. Received mail today morning. Shall i re-apply

refusal note:
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of:
You don't need to rush and reapply . We need to tackle this issue or you apply for caips note for them to tell you the main reason why they refuse yourapplication

But come to think of it . The course you applied for does it relate with your previous course ?

chandru_veera

Oct 14, 2016
You don't need to rush and reapply . We need to tackle this issue or you apply for caips note for them to tell you the main reason why they refuse yourapplication

But come to think of it . The course you applied for does it relate with your previous course ?
What is CAIPS note? how to apply for that? please advise

giennstein

Jan 10, 2019
Yess I’ll wait for sometime then. Does the Processing time for sds and general is same??
Nope, for SDS as early as 2 weeks I think and based on my experience from the day that I lodge my application Feb. 28, 2019 - March 13th ko na receive ang approval sa account ko sa cic. for regular I think 3-6 months

Yankirex

May 18, 2019
Please, any one has info about why I haven't gotten an admission decision till now? I completed application since February for fall 2019, and till now application is still under review. Can anyone advice?

MaddyK

May 12, 2019
Nope, for SDS as early as 2 weeks I think and based on my experience from the day that I lodge my application Feb. 28, 2019 - March 13th ko na receive ang approval sa account ko sa cic. for regular I think 3-6 months
Its almost one month I have submitted my application. Then have not updated my medical yet. Does this means they have not started viewing my application??

giennstein

Jan 10, 2019
Its almost one month I have submitted my application. Then have not updated my medical yet. Does this means they have not started viewing my application??
it's possible that the doctor haven't uploaded your file. Call the hospital and ask for an update .

student-life

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Please, any one has info about why I haven't gotten an admission decision till now? I completed application since February for fall 2019, and till now application is still under review. Can anyone advice?[/QUOTE
What couse? which University or college?

Caribbean Girl

May 17, 2019
You are welcome to become part of the approval family. There is so much approval on this forum and as for the rest of us that are still waiting will surely get our approval as well .

As for your application. It might be delay due to much applicants and remember they are in there peak period.
Let still wait for them from now till May ending they will surely respond to you. Don't forget keep put everything in prayer and let hope for the best.
To be honest I hope everyone gets through as this is really the approval family because I read everything this minute the person say they can't believe nothing yet then they say the receive passport request. I love it, I hope you receive yours soon Evankc but be sure to still come and motivate other because trust me you inspire me there are other who are encouraging also but you. Your awesome I pray God continue to bless you.

I want to ask a question the visa tracking isn't it suppose to tell when your documents reach IRCC? mine have the same note from the 24th of April which is "Visa application, tracking ID No. 20190424XXXXXXXXXXXX has been received at the Kingston VAC on 2019/04/24 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Kingston ,for processing. " Should that change to say they received it as by now as its 18 business days since I did my biometric and 23 business days since I apply and the document moved to two places on the 23rd of April when I did the biometric and since then it says that. I was expecting it to change by now or at least hear something back, an email or something

Reactions: Evankc

Caribbean Girl

May 17, 2019
Hi,
Applied online 8 may
Biometric collection letter 11 may
Done biometric on 14 may

I just want to know do you get any mail or something after biometrics submission
Because as of today I have not received any kind of message from CIC or VAC.
Moreover, I cant track my biometric from VFS as it says no record found.
I haven't gotten any either so you are not alone, lets hope for the best

Last edited: