+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Along with Medicals, "Review of eligibility :We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." was updated but nothing other than that.

You will get your finally decision soon. Let hope for the best

Reactions: k3vzz

Alexandra.nk

May 8, 2019
Hello everyone, my name is Alexandra... i’m Yet to apply for my study visa for September intake but I have gotten my admissions letter from Fanshawe college for graduate certificate and I have made part payment of my tuition fees already... please can anyone help me with a good study plan and statement of purpose for human resource management... thanks

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
Hello everyone, my name is Alexandra... i’m Yet to apply for my study visa for September intake but I have gotten my admissions letter from Fanshawe college for graduate certificate and I have made part payment of my tuition fees already... please can anyone help me with a good study plan and statement of purpose for human resource management sample ... thanks
For formats, you can google it. but SOP is something that should be your own.
Start with your introduction, why Canada, why fanshawe college, why HR management course, how this course will help you build your future, and that's all.

Reactions: Evankc

Akshatmahajan7

Mar 16, 2019
Congrats to those who got approved. I’m still waiting if I’m approved or not. My account only shows I passed the medical exam last friday. No update until now. I’m kinda nervous actually.
When you applied ?Which country and which category SDS or General ?

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
Is it possible to get admission in canada for september intake if someone applies now?