+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

-user-name-

Apr 13, 2019
PLZ REPLY
I graduated in 2018 and as soon as i graduated, i started preparing for ielts, gave my exam and started the whole process. So while applying for visa will the time period between aug till now be considered as gap??

Mauee

May 6, 2019
Anyone from Sydney waiting for study permit visa? I applied online last March 31, 2019 and Biometrics submitted April 4, 2019 and no update ever since :( Still waiting for medical request upto now.. ☹

deepthigajula

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Anyone from Sydney waiting for study permit visa? I applied online last March 31, 2019 and Biometrics submitted April 4, 2019 and no update ever since :( Still waiting for medical request upto now.. ☹
Same here ..applied on April 15th bio done on 18th April ...got my student. Acknowledgement on 29th April. Waiting for medical request...no update after 29th.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018

You sumited your biomentric April 4 which was when your application was fully sumited which a message was sent to your email that your application is being process. It take almost 2months to process according to the processing time stated on CIC website.

You will surly get your respond from IRCC before the end of this Month. Let hope for positive out come . You are not alone

Reactions: Bornwinnerborn2win

Mauee

May 6, 2019
Same here ..applied on April 15th bio done on 18th April ...got my student. Acknowledgement on 29th April. Waiting for medical request...no update after 29th.
Did you apply for regular stream or sds? Its says it takes 6weeks for processing.mine is already 5weeks and still got no update :( can you please let me know once you get your medical request and will do the same?

Reactions: Evankc

deepthigajula

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Did you apply for regular stream or sds? Its says it takes 6weeks for processing.mine is already 5weeks and still got no update :( can you please let me know once you get your medical request and will do the same?
my agent applied through regular stream. mine is 4th week.. iam still not done with Medicals.

Taran6796

May 6, 2019
My journey from Submitting the file to getting the visa is full of ups and downs.
I submitted the file in VFS chandigarh on 8th march 2019 and a day before that i got a message from my embassy that they needed more information for my medical. My file received by IRCC delhi on 11th of march.
I sent them more medical information on 27th march.....and till that time i have received 2 acknowledgement letters...My classes were scheduled from 29th april...I didnt get any update till 6th may the same date i received a message from the college that my admission is revoked because i didnt show up...On 6th may only i got update that medical wass passed in the CIC account(LOG IN BY GCKEY)...On 8th may got the biometrics correspondence letter..And today got the update that my application is approved...
NOW I WANTED TO KNOW THAT IF I SEND THE UPDATE TO THE COLLEGE WILL THEY ALLOW ME FOR THE MAY INTAKE OR WILL THEY DEFER MY ADMISSION TO NEXT INTAKE ie September.?? KINDLY REPLY

deepthigajula

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
My journey from Submitting the file to getting the visa is full of ups and downs.
I submitted the file in VFS chandigarh on 8th march 2019 and a day before that i got a message from my embassy that they needed more information for my medical. My file received by IRCC delhi on 11th of march.
I sent them more medical information on 27th march.....and till that time i have received 2 acknowledgement letters...My classes were scheduled from 29th april...I didnt get any update till 6th may the same date i received a message from the college that my admission is revoked because i didnt show up...On 6th may only i got update that medical wass passed in the CIC account(LOG IN BY GCKEY)...On 8th may got the biometrics correspondence letter..And today got the update that my application is approved...
NOW I WANTED TO KNOW THAT IF I SEND THE UPDATE TO THE COLLEGE WILL THEY ALLOW ME FOR THE MAY INTAKE OR WILL THEY DEFER MY ADMISSION TO NEXT INTAKE ie September.?? KINDLY REPLY
offcrse they will. its not your fault. u should speak with ur college.

shubhamnishad97

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Applied 10th April, NON SDS, biometrics done. No update after it.
Anyone else experiencing this much waiting time?
applied on 15th April general category. Gave biometric on 19th and received acknowledgement letter on 29th. After that no update.
Where is your application processing? Mine is at new Delhi.