+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Akshatmahajan7

Mar 16, 2019
Hi All ,

I have applied for September 2019 Visa online sds category on 17th April .

Biometric done on 23rd April and updated on cic website on same day .

No updates after that .

Reactions: Evankc

Ash_mita

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
@

Can you share youre timeline and which college and course ?
Applied on 12 march at VFS Ahmedabad! Paper application! SDS!
on 13 file reached to Bangalore and after 2 weeks that is 27 March I received acknowledgement letter and on 3 April morning I received correspondence letter which had validity of my biometric and by 3 April afternoon my visa was approved!

Ash_mita

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
@

Can you share youre timeline and which college and course ?
on 13 file reached to Bangalore and after 2 weeks that is 27 March I received acknowledgement letter and on 3 April morning I received correspondence letter which had validity of my biometric and by 3 April afternoon my visa was approved!
I got admission in Interior decorating in Conestoga college!

Reactions: Vishwa05

-user-name-

Apr 13, 2019
H
I got admission in Interior decorating in Conestoga college!
hey is your course of 1yr or 8 months?

graduate12

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
You gotten your visa? for September intake 2019
Yes, i got visa for sept intake 2019

Hi there! I got approved on my application as well.(September 2019 intake)May I know did you get the passport request? I was told to wait for their passport request which will come in a month
I submitted my passport along with my file submission. And received with Visa pasted in it.
If u havent submitted your passport then they will send you request approx. 3 months before your intake start date.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Yes, i got visa for sept intake 2019

I submitted my passport along with my file submission. And received with Visa pasted in it.
If u havent submitted your passport then they will send you request approx. 3 months before your intake start date.

I applied on 11 of April, online and did my medical upfront. I guess I still have about 2months before i will begin to expect respond from the visa commissions. Or less if i am fortunate I will get my visa quick compare to the processing time (9weeks)