+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
My current status show..."we are reviewing whether you meet the eligible requirement" howlong does it take for them review the eligibility?

Yours might not take longer than others ... let hope for the best out come ... hope you have gotten your medical updat

Let wait for the final decision..

MaddyK

May 12, 2019
Can i register a complain if my application is taking too much time for processing using web form. While filling web form there is a option “is your app being processed by an office outside Canada ” now i have applied online so done have any idea where my application is being processed. So what should I select???

Lisma4884

Mar 8, 2019
India
You have done your best and the agent as assisted you alao. Your application is still new . continue to place faith in whatever you believe in. Let hope for the best and wait for there update which we can able to guess your chance for visa

Hey brother could you just let me know

My current status is

Under review
Online sds submission 29th april
Biometric updated on 3rd May
Medical test passed on 14th may
Backgrd check
Final decission pending

Its almost 29th day from my submit of file
And 24 days from biometric

How long it can take i read somewhere if you have applied before 30 th april it has an old 45 days guarantee ? Is it true and looking after the above pattern how much long it will take please let me know

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Can i register a complain if my application is taking too much time for processing using web form. While filling web form there is a option “is your app being processed by an office outside Canada ” now i have applied online so done have any idea where my application is being processed. So what should I select???

Where Are you applying from?

primohi

May 27, 2019
guys do let me know about the Ielts requirement is mandatory for study visa process in Canada. as i have done my last qualification from Uk and I am a citizen of India. also I have received the acceptance lettee from University of New Brunswick. please help me what visa application category do I use.

Ielts is not required by the university on the basis of mine last qualification. so do i need at the time of visa filing or not

please confirm

kv97

May 18, 2019
Hey guys i am having trouble linking my application to the GCKey, has anyone had any issues with this?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hey guys i am having trouble linking my application to the GCKey, has anyone had any issues with this?
Are you not able to find your application with the inputs you're providing or are there any other technical issues?

Lisma4884

Mar 8, 2019
India
Are you not able to find your application with the inputs you're providing or are there any other technical issues?
Hello mam,

Please look into my matter aswell

Online sds file submission 29th april
Biometric letter same date
Biometric update on 3rd may
We are reviewing you eligibility icon on 14th may
Same day medical test pass 14th may
Backgrd under review
And final decission pending

Its almost a month now
And 24 odd days from biometric

Its mention in cic website if you applied before 30th april 2019 old 45 guarantee rule follows is it true so if it is true from now how many more wait is possible ?