+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Shubhp19

May 24, 2019
When we submit additional documents after file submission to VFS. Does the tracking ID is same for both the file submission and additional document submission?

It really important please anyone who know reply it.
Guys somebody respond to this.

Alkoholic0201

Aug 13, 2017
Guys somebody respond to this.
Is it online of offline application? If it is online you can submit additional documents using web form; mention UCI and Application number while submitting the file. Also save your files with your name and these UCI and Application number. You can mention tracking; however, I never used it.

Alkoholic0201

Aug 13, 2017
I got my application approved! Although I am replying a bit late, the timeline was:
General, Online | Non - SDS
1. Submitted application: 12 April 2019
2. Automated acknowledgement: 12 April 2019
3. Biometric submitted: 26 April 2019
4. Medical Passed: 17 May
5. Passport request: 23 May
So, in total it took 41 days.

Moreover, I had 8 years of gap in my education (working) and it was my first application. Despite all the odds (mentioned by consultants), I prepared the file myself - ecstatic to got approved. Besides this, I would like to thank you to members of this forum for being so active in the discussions.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
I got my application approved! Although I am replying a bit late, the timeline was:
General, Online | Non - SDS
1. Submitted application: 12 April 2019
2. Automated acknowledgement: 12 April 2019
3. Biometric submitted: 26 April 2019
4. Medical Passed: 17 May
5. Passport request: 23 May
So, in total it took 41 days.

Moreover, I had 8 years of gap in my education (working) and it was my first application. Despite all the odds (mentioned by consultants), I prepared the file myself - ecstatic to got approved. Besides this, I would like to thank you to members of this forum for being so active in the discussions.

We sumitted almost the same day but you gotten yours before me . Congratulations :D:D:D:):) am happy for you .

Reactions: Caribbean Girl

Caribbean Girl

May 17, 2019
Hi guys,
- 26/04: I applied for SDS at VFS office in Vietnam and took Biometrics there on the same date. I also submitted to VFS the letter from the clinic where I took medical tests.
- 29/04: is under process at the IRCC Office (email notification from VFS).
- 21/05: I linked paper application to online application and here are the status showed till now:
- Eligibility: "Your application is in progress...we will send you message when we start reviewing your eligibility."
- Medical: "We are reviewing..."
- Biometrics: "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."
- Background: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Please someone helps to tell me if they started reviewing my application as it's one month till now. I saw you guys mentioned about student acknowledgement letter and correspondent letter, what are they actually? I haven't had any and now get more panic.
Btw I apply for MEd at University of Victoria, B.C.

Thanksss.

Same for me since I applied all I got was a submission letter and the biometric letter and nothing since then. I wonder what's happening and I applied on April 14. No response from the embassy to this very day.

Reactions: carlson0901

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Same for me since I applied all I got was a submission letter and the biometric letter and nothing since then. I wonder what's happening and I applied on April 14. No response from the embassy to this very day.
Do you applied from Indian ? Is taken so long

Lisma4884

Mar 8, 2019
India
i kindly thank everyone in this group for all the support .

my visa is finally approved!
applied on 29 april non sds india online
30 april biometric updated
13th may acknowledgement letter from delhi embassy
24th may medical updated
25th may biometric correspondence letter
26th may visa approved
but i get to know today only because yesterday was sunday my consultancy is off (saturday in canada)
once again thank you so much guys for replying to all my doubts.
hope to see all get visa.

Hey bro its maninder here

Online sds 29th april
Biometric 3rd may update
Medical test pass 13th may
Under review since then

Please give me a miss call at 7228968013
Wish i could get a relief and sheer ray of hope After knowing exactly how you got blessed please brother if you get time give me a miss call will call you i m from vadodara india

deepthigajula

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
My current status show..."we are reviewing whether you meet the eligible requirement" howlong does it take for them review the eligibility?