+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Shubhp19

May 24, 2019
You have been approved its just to update your application status ... send them a message through webform and if you are lucky they will update your application status by Monday or Tuesday ...
Thank you. And then when i will get my passport. As i submitted it with the paper document.

Caribbean Girl

May 17, 2019
You are just making me laugh . Big thanks to your "likes" and encouragement support ... i wish to see you post your approve message .

What is your application status and which country do you applied from...
Your most welcome, there are some awesome people in this forum and I really appreciate the words of encouragement as I stated before its give us a level of understanding and keeps us sane. Well I can talk for me. Reading everyone process and when they come back with the awesome news of APPROVAL i just love it. Evankc I really think you will be getting your approval soon because we need people like you. God know you are needed in Canada to encourage someone that's down and speak life over someone that has no hope. As I read earlier when I joined WE ALL WILL RECEIVE OUR VISA APPROVAL AS THIS THE FORUM THAT DOES/RECEIVE APPROVAL.

Well I'm still waiting also and my processing time just moved from 4weeks to 5weeks

Applied April 14
Biometric letter April 15
Did Biometric April 23
to date no respond just that I use to be able to track my application now it says no record found. The last place it says was it was at the visa office in Kingston to be delivered for processing at the IRCC.

I am from Jamaica, not sure what is happening but I am trusting God and his process and waiting

Caribbean Girl

May 17, 2019
Hi guys,

I recently (May 4th, 2019) applied for the Student Permit visa application (ONLINE) for Canada from Pakistan as I have been accepted into the Global Affairs Masters Program at the University of Toronto. I completed my Bachelor's Degree in May 2018 from the University of Massachusetts (USA). I intend to start at Munk in Fall 2019. However, on May 15th, 2019 my Study Permit application was refused on the grounds that; "You have not submitted written documentation from the educational institution where you intend to study that states that you have been accepted to study there.

• you submitted an offer of admission rather than a letter of acceptance....
"

The University has sent me a letter of explanation to confirm Acceptance and I will be submitting it alongside my other documents as supporting evidence. Other than the new Letter, should I submit any other additional documents? Has someone else received a similar reason for refusal? What materials did you submit and what is the current status of your application?

I did not submit an SOP with my previous application. Do you recommend submitting one this time in order to highlight my academic background and career goals ?

Thank you!
I have never applied before but if you were refused on the grounds that your acceptance letter is in deed an offer letter what you could do is call or email the school inform them that you need a letter of acceptance in order to apply for your study permit. In light of that your second time will be excellent once you have the school amend the letter because if you were refused only on the basis that the letter is an offer letter and not an acceptance letter then once that is sorted out CANADA HERE YOU COME. Don't be dismay, I know its a delay and change a plans but you still have a chance.

HussMan

May 16, 2019
Hello guys

My visa has been approved yesterday for September intake. I only need to give my passport to the embassy.
I am just wondering when is the appropriate time to travel to Canada?
If I travel early, will there be a problem with the Visa Officer at the airport?
Thank you all, and best luck for everyone.

Kaler Jaspreet S

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Hi friends,
I have submitted my application as on date 30/04/19 at VFS Center, Jalandhar, India. The rest of the information is as written below:-
1. Date of apply & biometrics:- 30/04/19 (Medical Upfront).
2. Mode of apply:- Paper application.
3. Category- General.
4. Date of Student Acknowledgement letter receipt:- 14/05/19.
Since the same time, it is showing my application status as "reviewing eligibility and processing background check".

Please guide me regarding how much time it will take to process my application?
@Evankc , Please help me by providing your precious guidance, bcos I didn't get any response after receiving my Acknowledgement letter.

SUraj321

May 24, 2019
From Nepal,
Sumitted online : 8th February
Got Medical Request: 24th April
Done Medical the next day
Status Changed: Medical Passed, Review started
Applied for May initially but deferred to September
Sent Defer Letter to IRCC on 15 th
Got biometrics validation letter 2 days after on 17th May
Its been one week since that corresponce letter came but still No decision.
Please suggest

Reactions: Jeevansharma192

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
From Nepal,
Please suggest

Your eligibility is still going on and they are about to make a final decision . Let hope for the best and hopeful by next week you should be able to hear from them

SUraj321

May 24, 2019
But it is said if IRCC sends biometrics validation correspondence letter then decision is ready. And its seen that most students are getting decision the very next day after that Biometrics Validation letter. But this doesn't happen in my case as it has been 6 working days already since that letter came but still no decision.
So, I want to know if anyone has same case like mine.

Ayeni babajide

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Your eligibility is still going on and they are about to make a final decision . Let hope for the best and hopeful by next week you should be able to hear from them
Can you see this guy's own. It's almost like my case after 12 weeks his medical request letter came. And about this deferal stuff what excat letter do you send to ircc

Jeevansharma192

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
From Nepal,
Please suggest
Good luck bro your decision on the way m also from Nepal bro dm me

Anu thakur

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi everyone!

I have applied my study permit (SDS paper based) on 18th march and received student acknowledgement mail on 1st april and linked in gckey on same day.
Due to delay in medical my account showing status "under process" and on 14th May i got an update that medical is passed and after that no update yet. Anyone has an idea, how much time still requires to process the application.
Really worried now!

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
From Nepal,
Please suggest

But it is said if IRCC sends biometrics validation correspondence letter then decision is ready. And its seen that most students are getting decision the very next day after that Biometrics Validation letter. But this doesn't happen in my case as it has been 6 working days already since that letter came but still no decision.
So, I want to know if anyone has same case like mine.

They might been doing some secret security check up that you won't know about . They want safety for there citizen so just hold on or you contact them through webform to remind them maybe they forgot