+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Sc21

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Can someone pls help with my situation. 27th May submitted application university category. Had done upfront medical but missed out on uploading the emedical sheet. I got medical request on 28th June with the 1017E medical form sent. I uploaded my emedical document using webform on 29th June. Will this be okay?

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hello I got my approval.

Applied on 5th of June (online)
Gave biometrics on 12th of June
Got medical request on 17th of June
Did medical on 19th of June
Medical passed on 26th of June
Approved on 27th of June.
Congrats, please share your academic profile and institute, program that you are going for.

Rg65

Jun 29, 2019
Hnji bro kl hi krda ! Really informative ☝ appreciate !!!! Btw tuhada kine din waad aya si submission toh ?
I hope you asked your passport receipt today. Do you have access to gckey? Did the agent give gckey access to you? If yes? Login and let me know what you see there. Do you see any counterfoil document there just above messages?

kopalsoni

Jun 25, 2019
India
App. Filed.......
25-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Please help me with this...

My university has yet not finalized my tuition fee, they only asked for a deposit of 500 CAD which I did.

Though my University falls under SDS category but not paying tuition means I have not applied under SDS, is that so?

riyash044

Jun 30, 2019

My university has yet not finalized my tuition fee, they only asked for a deposit of 500 CAD which I did.

Though my University falls under SDS category but not paying tuition means I have not applied under SDS, is that so?
Is that UWO?

punt

Jun 26, 2019

Pay your tuition fee according to the estimate given by college in the LOA . you can pay as advance only then it will be considered as SDS

Reactions: kopalsoni

wmw_MTL19

May 28, 2019
Can someone pls help with my situation. 27th May submitted application university category. Had done upfront medical but missed out on uploading the emedical sheet. I got medical request on 28th June with the 1017E medical form sent. I uploaded my emedical document using webform on 29th June. Will this be okay?
Did you say that you had taken an upfront medical examination in the questionnaire (that generates the document checklist)?
I applied online and there wasn't any section to upload proof of medical exam so I didn't upload the eMedical tracking sheet too.
I sent both the IRCC office in Canada as well as the New Delhi High Comission my eMedical tracking sheet through the webform about 10 days ago.

R.I.G

Jun 30, 2019
Hello I got my approval.

Applied on 5th of June (online)
Gave biometrics on 12th of June
Got medical request on 17th of June
Did medical on 19th of June
Medical passed on 26th of June
Approved on 27th of June.
Hello! Congratulations! I'm from Sri lanka. I applied for study permit while my husband applied for open work permit.

Applied on 6th of June (online)
Gave biometrics on 13th of June
Upfront medical

Still no updates!

kopalsoni

Jun 25, 2019
India
App. Filed.......
25-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Pay your tuition fee according to the estimate given by college in the LOA . you can pay as advance only then it will be considered as SDS
Ok thanks. Also, now since I have already applied online, how can I inform the IRCC that I paid my first sem tuition fee?

abjiskumar

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
I had applied on June 12th and my biometrics and upfront medical has also been updated in the online application. Right now everything is under progress (eligibility, background check and final application status). Approximately how much time it takes for any of the statuses to start changing? My biometric was updated on june 17 and medicals on june 24th.

Reactions: $ukhr@j

Rg65

Jun 29, 2019
Guys, I haven't submitted my Class 12 marksheet (high school) with my application (SDS). Going for my Masters. Will that be an issue? Is there a way to send it now?
I dont think so, it would not be an issue. As they only require transcripts and degree certificate of recent education which would be your bachelors. Rest of documents will be considered extra.

Rg65

Jun 29, 2019
I have submitted my bachelor's marksheets. However, the marksheets submitted by me are only upto the 7th semester (out of 8) since the final semester result hasn't been declared yet (have attached a letter from the University regarding the same). So, my bachelors degree isn't available with me yet. And going by that, will my class 12 degree be my most recent degree?
in this case i think provisional certificate is required. I am not sure about this.