+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

heba159

Nov 8, 2018
hi , i applied from Dubai , normal online line application applied 18th may , biometric updated 20th may , till now no update still waiting , is it normal ? i'm worried a little almost 6 weeks now ! are they calculate the weekends from the processing time ?? any advice ?

gychemist

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
hi , i applied from Dubai , normal online line application applied 18th may , biometric updated 20th may , till now no update still waiting , is it normal ? i'm worried a little almost 6 weeks now ! are they calculate the weekends from the processing time ?? any advice ?
Yes weekend is included.

Reactions: heba159

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Hey plz help me i got the exact same refusal im gonna reapply tom with a new sop and addressing all their concerns could you plz tell me how did u address these in your sop or in a seperate letter also what all did u additionally attach to reverse the decision .. Kindly help ... Appreciate it

Hey, after how many days of biometric submission u got the refusal

wmw_MTL19

May 28, 2019
Guys, I haven't submitted my Class 12 marksheet (high school) with my application (SDS). Going for my Masters. Will that be an issue? Is there a way to send it now?
If you're going for your Master's your most recent marksheets and diploma certificate is what is needed. In this case - your bachelor's degree certificate and marksheets.

heba159

Nov 8, 2018
sorry for this question , but can some one advice what is the biometrics correspondence letter ?
i applied online in 18th May and got biometric request on 19th , did it and enrollment on 20th May , since then no updates ?
what i should get in the next step?

chillshaurya23

May 29, 2019
I'm from India, applying for study permit through SDS for undergrad in Canada. What has to be included under "Recent Educational Transcripts". Thanks

riyash044

Jun 30, 2019
If you're going for your Master's your most recent marksheets and diploma certificate is what is needed. In this case - your bachelor's degree certificate and marksheets.
I have submitted my bachelor's marksheets. However, the marksheets submitted by me are only upto the 7th semester (out of 8) since the final semester result hasn't been declared yet (have attached a letter from the University regarding the same). So, my bachelors degree isn't available with me yet. And going by that, will my class 12 degree be my most recent degree?

Patel Keyur

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello I got my approval.

Applied on 5th of June (online)
Gave biometrics on 12th of June
Got medical request on 17th of June
Did medical on 19th of June
Medical passed on 26th of June
Approved on 27th of June.
Congrats, BTW where are you from?