+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Srinivasan urkalan

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Hey guys, I’m new to this but have been checking the forum regularly for updates. I’m from Bhutan and since there’s so Canadian Consulate un Bhutan I’ve had to apply in Delhi.

My timeline:

Applied online: April 5th
Biometrics request: April 6th
Biometrics submitted: April 12th
Medical passed: 30th April
1st student acknowledgement: 3rd May
2nd student acknowledgement: 15th May
Since then, I’ve had no updates. Every other category reads “in progress” or “processing.”
Anyone in a similar case?
I applied on april10th and medical passed on 15th may. After that no update.

Reactions: Anu thakur

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Hey guys, I’m new to this but have been checking the forum regularly for updates. I’m from Bhutan and since there’s so Canadian Consulate un Bhutan I’ve had to apply in Delhi.

My timeline:

Applied online: April 5th
Biometrics request: April 6th
Biometrics submitted: April 12th
Medical passed: 30th April
1st student acknowledgement: 3rd May
2nd student acknowledgement: 15th May
Since then, I’ve had no updates. Every other category reads “in progress” or “processing.”
Anyone in a similar case?
hello brother,as much i know processing means soon you will get result.best of luck

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Asking on behalf of my brother. His employer is sponsoring him for Masters degree program.Total tuition is about $36,000. He just got denied for the reasons below. He has about $7000 in his personal account and the sponsor has over $50,000 in the company account. Tuition was not paid but $500 was paid to accept admission that goes towards the tuition. He wants to reapply, what can he do so that he won't be refused again?

Also, as his sister, can I support his application with my Canadian accounts as backup? Will this cause any harm?

Thanks

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(c) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the cost of transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Hello,

Asking on behalf of my brother. His employer is sponsoring him for Masters degree program.Total tuition is about $36,000. He just got denied for the reasons below. He has about $7000 in his personal account and the sponsor has over $50,000 in the company account. Tuition was not paid but $500 was paid to accept admission that goes towards the tuition. He wants to reapply, what can he do so that he won't be refused again?

Also, as his sister, can I support his application with my Canadian accounts as backup? Will this cause any harm?

Thanks

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(c) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the cost of transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada
Try to order for your gcms note to ascertain the VO's detailed notes concerning your refusal.

Did you include any one to accompany you to travel along with you

Dack38

Jun 4, 2019
Hello, What country did you apply from and what category was this, SDS? also Congrats :)
I applied from India ,and yes under SDS,
Upfront medical means you do the medical test before applying for visa,it’s usually done to reduce processing time as it takes around 10 days for the medical report to reach embassy

Reactions: jaii

narayanjha65

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Hello,

Thanks

I feel if the company sponsor letter indicates that it is sponsoring for travel,total tuition fee and living expenses apart from re joining the same company after study and he dont have any other liability here in home country pays gic and one year tuition also by the company,then his case becomes stronger and he has more chances of approval.all these are my views not an expert because i am also in the same boat still otherwise opinion of a good consultant can be taken to solve the issue with strong sop.best of luck for reapply and get approval as we all are waiting for that

Reactions: 7fifty

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Approval obtained today!