+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

simpannu

Jun 4, 2019
Hi,
I want to know that will i be getting email for the correspondence letter or will it be uploaded in the gc key account.

kv97

May 18, 2019
Hey guys, i just wanted to update everyone that i got my medical request. I got it after i got my correspondence letter.

For everyone who is worried about their visa, the visa people take your application in and its all based on the circumstances you are in. You might get your medical before or after your correspondence letter, all you can do is wait it out. Its not something you can control but hope and pray for the best.

- I applied April 9th through VFS in Qatar
- May 26th i got my correspondence letter through my email
- May 29 i linked my application to GCKey
- June 3rd i got my correspondence letter again but this time in my GCkey
- June 4th i got my medical request

Different people will have different scenarios, i know its a tough wait but it is what it is. I am still not done yet, but i hope i get it. If something does go wrong for you, give it another shot, do not be disheartened. All the best everyone

I pray everyone gets whats best for them.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Hey guys, i just wanted to update everyone that i got my medical request. I got it after i got my correspondence letter.

For everyone who is worried about their visa, the visa people take your application in and its all based on the circumstances you are in. You might get your medical before or after your correspondence letter, all you can do is wait it out. Its not something you can control but hope and pray for the best.

- I applied April 9th through VFS in Qatar
- May 26th i got my correspondence letter through my email
- May 29 i linked my application to GCKey
- June 3rd i got my correspondence letter again but this time in my GCkey
- June 4th i got my medical request

Different people will have different scenarios, i know its a tough wait but it is what it is. I am still not done yet, but i hope i get it. If something does go wrong for you, give it another shot, do not be disheartened. All the best everyone

I pray everyone gets whats best for them.
Congrat !

Reactions: 1299MehtabSingh

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hi All!

Congratulations to all who have got theirs and good luck to those who are waiting!

I really need an answer for my question above. Can anyone please provide some inputs, will really appreciate it!

Warm regards
If you check the official website, it reads that visa should be applied as early as possible. But it also states that we should before August 1 for Sept intake. So you have plenty of time, but the sooner you apply the better it is.

Reactions: newgrad2019

Jchoerab

Jun 5, 2019
Hey guys, I’m new to this but have been checking the forum regularly for updates. I’m from Bhutan and since there’s so Canadian Consulate un Bhutan I’ve had to apply in Delhi.

My timeline:

Applied online: April 5th
Biometrics request: April 6th
Biometrics submitted: April 12th
Medical passed: 30th April
1st student acknowledgement: 3rd May
2nd student acknowledgement: 15th May
Since then, I’ve had no updates. Every other category reads “in progress” or “processing.”
Anyone in a similar case?

Reactions: Kaler Jaspreet S

Kaler Jaspreet S

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Hi All!

Congratulations to all who have got theirs and good luck to those who are waiting!

I really need an answer for my question above. Can anyone please provide some inputs, will really appreciate it!

Warm regards
I am not 100% sure, but I can give u an advice according to the processing time taken for my application that she should apply as soon as possible (at least before 15th June). Because if u will apply at the last moment, then it will take more time for processing due to more applications submitted at that time by student. In case of delay, there would be difficulty for her to plan her travel also.

Reactions: newgrad2019