+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa rejected twice

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
It won't help. Don't include a letter like that. If anything, it makes you look more desperate. You need to be approved based on your own profile.

If you really want to try reapplying, switch to coquiltam and try again.
Switch to coquiltam Means?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Switch to coquiltam Means?
Sorry, I was typing to quickly.

You need to switch schools. Coquiltam is a private school. You need to switch to a public college.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
I have read few comments here saying that your grades are too low so you won't get a visa, I strongly disagree. The problem is acceptance by a reputable DLI, and not the visa officer. If you are able to get an LoA from a reputable DLI irrespective of how you do it then you can surely apply for a visa. Another problem is those with low grades compensate for it with work experience, but you have no work experience at all and didn't continue your studies which VO has explained in detail. VOs only cite low grades when you are going to a low-grade college for studies, not if you are accepted by a good one.

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
I have read few comments here saying that your grades are too low so you won't get a visa, I strongly disagree. The problem is acceptance by a reputable DLI, and not the visa officer. If you are able to get an LoA from a reputable DLI irrespective of how you do it then you can surely apply for a visa. Another problem is those with low grades compensate for it with work experience, but you have no work experience at all and didn't continue your studies which VO has explained in detail. VOs only cite low grades when you are going to a low-grade college for studies, not if you are accepted by a good one.
Yes you are totally right grades don't matter if you get accepted in a good college my brother also didn't have good grades but he got into a good college and got accepted and now he currently has a PR so do you think I should change my college or is coquiltam fine?

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
And for the study gap I would like to justify that I was born in 2001 December I am 19 and you can't work in the middle East and in 2020 there was covid so every exam was cancelled.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Yes you are totally right grades don't matter if you get accepted in a good college my brother also didn't have good grades but he got into a good college and got accepted and now he currently has a PR so do you think I should change my college or is coquiltam fine?
Go for the best DLI you can, but your motivation seems weak since you are trying your best not to change the DLI and want someone to tell you that this DLI is okay.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
And for the study gap I would like to justify that I was born in 2001 December I am 19 and you can't work in the middle East and in 2020 there was covid so every exam was cancelled.
They introduced 'expected grades' for O/A level students who could not give exams, so this is no excuse that exams were cancelled. And why can't you work in middleast being 19, you surely can. You are desperate but this is not helping you. All your justifications are baseless.

Last edited:
Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Coquiltam is NOT fine. It is a private college which means it's a bad / low ranked school. Again, you need to get accepted into a reputable public college.

Reactions: aspirant256

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
They introduced 'expected grades' for O/A level students who could not give exams, so this is no excuse that exams were cancelled. And why can't you work in middleast being 19, you surely can. You are desperate but this is not helping you. All your justifications are baseless.
I was a private student so they didn't give Me predicted grades and the exams were cancelled for private students.

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
I disagree, It's plain as day from the GCMS notes that the VO thinks that their low grades is a major issue. I think he should do something that proves that he's now more motivated than ever and will be able to do well in school, and if he's not allowed to do it in Canada, then do it in his home country first.

Reactions: wonderbly

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
Hi can anyone suggest me a public canada college that will take me it can also be outside vancouver.
no one will be able to tell you which colleges will admit you, as none of us are admissions officers working for any of those colleges. you'd have to figure out the steps you'd have to take to apply for college programs in Canada, and do it yourself. I believe its a single portal for Ontario at least, so that's a lot of work that you don't have to do already

Reactions: scylla

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
I disagree, It's plain as day from the GCMS notes that the VO thinks that their low grades is a major issue. I think he should do something that proves that he's now more motivated than ever and will be able to do well in school, and if he's not allowed to do it in Canada, then do it in his home country first.
But this I am gonna adrees all the low grades concern in my SOP last time I didn't also I am going to attach my school certificate that said I was a good students.

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
But this I am gonna adrees all the low grades concern in my SOP last time I didn't also I am going to attach my school certificate that said I was a good students.
You can’t expect anyone, especially the VO, to take your word for it, that somehow you’re just gonna do well in Canada, where the language of instruction is different. a statement that youre a good student isn’t very strong too, because anyone can obtain such a statement and there are lots of other good students out there.

the best way is to prove your motivation and ability by first doing well in a school in your country. then you may have a case to fight. or else, it’s all just empty words and you’ll just get rejected again!