+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa rejected twice

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Hi so I am 19 year old student and got rejected first reason was the purpose of visit.
Then I reapplied with strong sop and got rejected with 4 reason
Purpose of visit
Current employment situation
Family ties in canada
Financial status
I showed 125 k cad
I don't even work I got accepted in a university transfer program /arts degree.
I ordered gcms but they take a month please help me.

Last edited:

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi so I am 19 year old student and got rejected first reason was the purpose of visit.
Then I reapplied with strong sop and got rejected with 4 reason
Purpose of visit
Current employment situation
Family ties in canada
Financial status
I showed 125 k cad
I don't even work I got accepted in a university transfer program /arts degree.
I ordered gcms but they take a month please help me.
Purpose of visit means they are not convinced you are truly going to study. What DLI and course did you apply to and for?
Also, whose money did you show and how did you show it? Do you have family in Canada or do you live in another country besides your country of citizenship?

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
My father money in my bank in cad and kuwait yes I have brother and sister in canada they both are permanent residence I live in kuwait and citizen of Pakistan I applied for university transfer arts degree

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My father money in my bank in cad and kuwait yes I have brother and sister in canada they both are permanent residence I live in kuwait and citizen of Pakistan I applied for university transfer arts degree
Which school?

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
I am gonna start in a college then go to a university but how shall I convice the VO I would leave

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am gonna start in a college then go to a university but how shall I convice the VO I would leave
Pick a different school and apply again. Either a public college or a university (a university would be better).

The school you have picked is a private college. Private colleges have a very bad reputation in Canada and offer poor quality education. It doesn't make any sense for you to be coming all the way to Canada to attend such a bad school. This makes it look like you are not a genuine student.

Reactions: ukca8614

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I thought you meant you are already in university (in Kuwait) and now transferring to a college in Canada? Why did you not apply directly to a university in Canada.

What is your latest school results - I'm guessing you only recently completed high school?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Do people get their visa after they address the issue and will their be different vo checking?
Depends on if your application meets the requirement. Yes, it'll likely be a different VO but they will access your previous application gcms notes in the process.

Reactions: scylla

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
I thought you meant you are already in university (in Kuwait) and now transferring to a college in Canada? Why did you not apply directly to a university in Canada.

What is your latest school results - I'm guessing you only recently completed high school?
Yes I just finished high school I won't get to a university cause of bad grades so I have to first do college no choice

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Depends on if your application meets the requirement. Yes, it'll likely be a different VO but they will access your previous application gcms notes in the process.
Do you think the purpose of visit in the first application was because of study plan cause it was really bad at first but I hired a agent and he wrote and it was very good but then they added the same reason of purpose of visit

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yes I just finished high school I won't get to a university cause of bad grades so I have to first do college no choice
It's interesting you left our the bad grades part. It is a very important part of the puzzle. I am sure your GCMS will point to it as part of the reasons for refusal.