+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa rejected twice

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Also one more if I go to Canada on a tourist visa can I apply from inside Canada will it be the same Abu Dhabi office or change and will it be easier to get?
You don’t apply from inside Canada. It is processed outside and it is harder to get an approved study permit since you are not in your home country. Weaker ties if visiting Canada and apply from Canada.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Also one more if I go to Canada on a tourist visa can I apply from inside Canada will it be the same Abu Dhabi office or change and will it be easier to get?
Your visa will still be processed through Abu Dhabi. It will be harder to get the study permit approved (not easier) if you do this.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok also please say I did high school science but I got admission in arts is this a problem
No but grades are still poor. In Canada, if high school students have poor grades, they redo their high school courses to show improvement. What have you done to show that you have improved upon your poor grades?

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
No but grades are still poor. In Canada, if high school students have poor grades, they redo their high school courses to show improvement. What have you done to show that you have improved upon your poor grades?
I have done PTE which I got 56 in.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
I have done PTE which I got 56 in.
PTE is not even acceptable, they won't even consider what you got in there and even if they do it only shows your English language skills and not your academics. The best route for you is to either improve your grades in your CoR or go back to your home country and get admission somewhere, show good grades and then look for Canada. You are young, you have time unlike some of us who are in our 30s. By studying something you will learn some skills which will help you make a stronger case. Right now you are wasting time on it. These are my humble suggestions, don't mean to degrade you in any way.

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Sorry one more question I wanted to know is there any issue with my coquiltam college like If I change my college to a public one will I have a chance?

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Also one more thing they didn't give me a reason your proposed studies does not make sense your previous academic performance and stuff they gave me the purpose of visit so I was wondering if I can justify my bad grades and gap in my SOP is there a chance?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Also one more thing they didn't give me a reason your proposed studies does not make sense your previous academic performance and stuff they gave me the purpose of visit so I was wondering if I can justify my bad grades and gap in my SOP is there a chance?
You can certainly try and also change schools but the low grades will remain a stumbling block. Many with better grades fail school in Canada on a regular basis which is why IRCC wants to see stronger grades especially from high school.

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
You can certainly try and also change schools but the low grades will remain a stumbling block. Many with better grades fail school in Canada on a regular basis which is why IRCC wants to see stronger grades especially from high school.
I know all that but I will do good in canada can I write a very good SOP that why I had bad grades how will I do good in canada do you think I will have a chance then to get the visa?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I know all that but I will do good in canada can I write a very good SOP that why I had bad grades how will I do good in canada do you think I will have a chance then to get the visa?
IRCC isn’t going to take your word for it they want concrete proof Iike your previous grades. If you pr grades were low while living with your parents you will have additional demands and stresses if you come to Canada. You can apply again and see the outcome but if you are denied again you should start studying elsewhere and try to pursue a post grad degree in Canada,

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
IRCC isn’t going to take your word for it they want concrete proof Iike your previous grades. If you pr grades were low while living with your parents you will have additional demands and stresses if you come to Canada. You can apply again and see the outcome but if you are denied again you should start studying elsewhere and try to pursue a post grad degree in Canada,
What if I get a letter from my teacher that I was a really good student in my class and got grades in my class?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What if I get a letter from my teacher that I was a really good student in my class and got grades in my class?
It won't help. Don't include a letter like that. If anything, it makes you look more desperate. You need to be approved based on your own profile.

If you really want to try reapplying, switch to coquiltam and try again.

Reactions: wonderbly