File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The errors in the gcms note has no real impact on the refusal. There's no point sending a webform to correct those as reconsideration will not be considered based on these mistakes.

Main issue is bad grades and incomplete courses/program which VO is right about.
Agreed.

Also the fact that the OP has two siblings who are already living in Canada.

Reactions: wonderbly

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
In the SP if I change to a better college like a public one
Unfortunately not. This will likely be only seen as another desperate attempt for an easy entry into Canada. You will need to stand your ground about the DLI and course you originally applied for a study permit with.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
In the SP if I change to a better college like a public one
You need to get accepted to a public college or university and with your grades you may not. Some programs and courses have minimum grade requirements. In Canada, if students have poor grades for a program they retake the high school courses they need to get into a program.

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Can I mention why I have bad grades in my SOP and how will I improve in canada then is there a chance to get the visa?

sb22651

Jul 15, 2021
Can I mention why I have bad grades in my SOP and how will I improve in canada then is there a chance to get the visa?
How will be VO be sure that what you're saying is true or not? Why would they believe you will improve? What evidence do you have?

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
How will be VO be sure that what you're saying is true or not? Why would they believe you will improve? What evidence do you have?
Like I got pte 56 and make a strong letter which my agent said he will make about how will I improve in canada and also I will say I will Bachelor of arts which doesn't require good grades

roro.xx

Jul 14, 2021
Can you give options then other than then going different city or changing grades how can I get it cause many people with low grades have got it they must have done something right?
You should look into resitting your Alevels, you can give your exams in British Council as a private candidate. I believe you have couple of months to prepare for it

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
You should look into resitting your Alevels, you can give your exams in British Council as a private candidate. I believe you have couple of months to prepare for it
I couldn't get good grades in o level how do you think I will do in a level do you have any other solution other than giving exam cases I know a lot of people with bad grades got their visa.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I couldn't get good grades in o level how do you think I will do in a level do you have any other solution other than giving exam cases I know a lot of people with bad grades got their visa.
But here you are, trying to convince VO that you will get better grades in Canada.

Since you know a lot people who got their visas with bad grades, perhaps you should just keep applying with the same bad grades and hopefully lady luck will shine on you as she did on the others.

Good luck.

sb22651

Jul 15, 2021
If you want to show you can improve, then you should do your a levels and show proof that you can improve.

Reactions: ukca8614

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Also one more thing is this a problem that I did science in high school but i got admission in associate of arts?

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Also one more if I go to Canada on a tourist visa can I apply from inside Canada will it be the same Abu Dhabi office or change and will it be easier to get?