+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa June 2019 (PH)

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
When cic drop any message on gc key account ..then they also sent automated mail on gmail id .. which is filled in Apllication ..???? Please tell me

Yes they will send an email but I think it's only for passport request..... During my medicals cleared update no emails were sent to me... When I logged in my gckey account I found out medicals cleared

Reactions: Ranuharman

akul.rk

Jun 6, 2019
applied in june 18th from usa
applied 18th june
biometrics 19th july
as of now no reply, waiting for positive decision.

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
No updates yet. I already tendered my 30 days notice (revokable, just in case there's a need to adjust) at work.
Same here. I resigned too & final day 2nd week of August. Hoping to get an update this July! Can't wait to book for ticket hahaha :)

roks

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Oh. Will there be a time that the embassy will ask for you current work? I mean, will they check for the background?

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Oh. Will there be a time that the embassy will ask for you current work? I mean, will they check for the background?

Dude I mentioned I am currently working for a company but I have already left that company.... During background verification will they check with my company even for the study permit applicants