+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa for Sep 2017 intake Refused

Swati_vg

Aug 30, 2017
You have a good profile. So, there are bright chances of Visa for next intake. However, there is need to take corrective measures once you received the caips notes by knowing actual reasons of refusal and by choosing the relevant program in your field.
Thanks for the boost dear!

I have chosen a Post Grad certificate program, which is relevant to my field and requires univeristy degree, I am just concerned that changing program this time should not put a negative remark on my profile. Earlier it was the consultant's mistake that she guided me to choose other program.

I am scared :/

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
@Helican I have gone through all your posts, i even saw that how you managed to convince the VO regarding your previous rejection case. It would be really nice if you help me with how to write the letter of explanation. which i will attach with my SOP this time.
In my letter, I focussed only on the points in my CAIPS report. I slightly revised my SOP but no major changes. Have you already got your CAIPS?

Reactions: Hew123

Swati_vg

Aug 30, 2017
No, caips will arrive this week or next hopefully !

What were the reasons for your refusal of you don't mind sharing ?

Just asking coz I don't understand my reasons !

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I applied through consultant. every doc was attached. Weak SOP could be a reason too right?
Swati, I did my first one through a consultant and didnt have a good experience. By the time, I got to know about his errors, I had already got my 2nd rejection also. There are so many bad experiences shared by few forum members so before applying again spend some time to check if the first one was error free. Focus only on the points in the CAIPS report because those are the officer's concern. There is no point focussing on things that the visa officer already knows from your SOP and other docs.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
No, caips will arrive this week or next hopefully !

What were the reasons for your refusal of you don't mind sharing ?

Just asking coz I don't understand my reasons !
It is difficult to understand the reasons from the letter and thats why CAIPS is required. Wait till it comes and you will see it for your self. Its very easy to read the officer's notes.

Last edited:

Swati_vg

Aug 30, 2017
My
Swati, I did my first one through a consultant and didnt have a good experience. By the time, I got to know about his errors, I had already got my 2nd rejection also. There are so many bad experiences shared by few forum members so before applying again spend some time to check if the first one was error free. Focus only on the points in the CAIPS report because those are the officer's concern. There is no point focussing on things that the visa officer already knows from your SOP and other docs.
You won't believe, my experience with the consultant is even worse , she made me choose incorrect course co she kept boosting me that I will get the visa ! Blah blah...

Now I am reapplying again, this time I have choosen a course of my previous studies, and work experience as well.

All I am concerned is, I am changing the course and what ever the caips note will have to say, I have to convince the Vo that genuinely want to study in my particular field. My choosen course is also not available here in india
It would be really great if the experienced members like you can helpe in writing the LOE

Sorry for bothering much :/

Swati_vg

Aug 30, 2017
It is difficult to understand the reasons from the letter and thats why CAIPS is required. Wait till it comes and you will see it for your self. Its very ready to read the officer's notes.
Hmmmmm,
Sure ! Thanks for the reply :)

Dec 1, 2017
My September visa got refused i had done +2 non med and i got 65% and then i got 6 band in ielts not less than 5.5 but my canada visa got refused..... Embassy gave reason Given your academic performance, your language ability in specific bands and considering your proposed course of study, your travel history and ties to your home country, I am not satisfied you would be a bona fide student and a temporary resident. What should i do now... May i apply for January intake

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
My September visa got refused i had done +2 non med and i got 65% and then i got 6 band in ielts not less than 5.5 but my canada visa got refused..... Embassy gave reason Given your academic performance, your language ability in specific bands and considering your proposed course of study, your travel history and ties to your home country, I am not satisfied you would be a bona fide student and a temporary resident. What should i do now... May i apply for January intake
You are already late for Jan intake. You need atleast 6 in each band of IELTS. Please appear for IELTS again and make sure your get the caipsgcms.com report to get the visa officer's detailed notes. Based on the notes, prepare a strong SOP and apply for next intake. Dont make the mistake of applying again without preparation or you will face rejection again.

Last edited:

Avneet_Kaur

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017

could you please share you exact timelines on which date you applied and when you got refusal because i have same profile as you and i am so worried now