+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa for Sep 2017 intake Refused

HinaSara

Sep 10, 2017
Hello
I applied for student visa for Sep 2017 but it got rejected. Although I applied for CAIPS I request you people to look into my profile and give suggestion

Visa Applied for Sep 2017 intake
Applied on 31 July 2017 through Delhi VFS
Reason for Rejection:
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your
future prospects and plans.

My Profile:
Xth: 70 %
XII: 65%
Btech from Computer Science: 70%
Having Experience as System Engineer of 4 Years
IELTS: S:7, R:7, L:8, W:6
Applied in NYIT for INCS (Information Network & Computer Security)

Please Suggest??? what are my chances if I apply for January Intake

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
Hello
I applied for student visa for Sep 2017 but it got rejected. Although I applied for CAIPS I request you people to look into my profile and give suggestion

Visa Applied for Sep 2017 intake
Applied on 31 July 2017 through Delhi VFS
Reason for Rejection:
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your
future prospects and plans.

My Profile:
Xth: 70 %
XII: 65%
Btech from Computer Science: 70%
Having Experience as System Engineer of 4 Years
IELTS: S:7, R:7, L:8, W:6
Applied in NYIT for INCS (Information Network & Computer Security)

Please Suggest??? what are my chances if I apply for January Intake
You have a good profile but rejected? By the way when you received the final decision on your application? In my opinion, you have better chances for next time after analyzing your CAIPS notes & rectifying the reasons of refusal especially in your SOP/Letter of explanation.

HinaSara

Sep 10, 2017
You have a good profile but rejected? By the way when you received the final decision on your application? In my opinion, you have better chances for next time after analyzing your CAIPS notes & rectifying the reasons of refusal especially in your SOP/Letter of explanation.
I received final decision on 8 August and I am planning to reapply for Jan intake after receiving CAIPS. I already paid fees for first semester and purchased GIC Certificate. Do you think I need to write IELTS again as I got 6 bands in writing??

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
I received final decision on 8 August and I am planning to reapply for Jan intake after receiving CAIPS. I already paid fees for first semester and purchased GIC Certificate. Do you think I need to write IELTS again as I got 6 bands in writing??
Its beneficial if you are able to improve your IELTS score. Moreover, i think that you applied via paper application, please advise?

HinaSara

Sep 10, 2017
Its beneficial if you are able to improve your IELTS score. Moreover, i think that you applied via paper application, please advise?
Sry my mistake I got the final decision on 8th September not 8th August and I applied offline through delhi vfs

peep

Dec 16, 2011
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
05-04-2018
Med's Request
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Interview........
not required
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
You have a good profile but your visa has rejected on two points.
1. Your course is not relevant with your previous work experience.
2.level of your course as compared to your previous study.

Swati_vg

Aug 30, 2017
Hello Members,

I too applied for student visa for Sep 2017 but it got rejected. Although I applied for CAIPS I request you people to look into my profile and give suggestion

My profile:
10th- 54%
12th-64% with psychology subject
BA Psychology honours with 65%
1 year PG diploma in Guidance and counseling with 81%
1 month Internship with Chandigarh social welfare board in counseling
Work experience as a school counselor 1 year 8 months
1 year work experience as a counselor in a private online education company
IELTS- 7 overall, with no band less than 6.5

I applied to study in canada, i wanted to choose a ccourse of my prior education field but unfortunately the seats got full and the college suggested me other program i.e Buisness admin 2 year program. My consultant suggested me to choose the program as the collge has offered me and blah blah...

I applied my visa and it got refused and the reasons were-

Grounds for refusal
:
Given your academic performance, your language ability in specific bands and considering your proposed course of study, your travel history and ties to your home country, I am not satisfied you would be a bona fide student and a temporary resident.

Please Suggest??? what are my chances if I apply for January Intake with relevant course post grad level.

Reactions: Hardeep123567788

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
Hello Members,

I too applied for student visa for Sep 2017 but it got rejected. Although I applied for CAIPS I request you people to look into my profile and give suggestion

My profile:
10th- 54%
12th-64% with psychology subject
BA Psychology honours with 65%
1 year PG diploma in Guidance and counseling with 81%
1 month Internship with Chandigarh social welfare board in counseling
Work experience as a school counselor 1 year 8 months
1 year work experience as a counselor in a private online education company
IELTS- 7 overall, with no band less than 6.5

I applied to study in canada, i wanted to choose a ccourse of my prior education field but unfortunately the seats got full and the college suggested me other program i.e Buisness admin 2 year program. My consultant suggested me to choose the program as the collge has offered me and blah blah...

I applied my visa and it got refused and the reasons were-

Grounds for refusal
:
Given your academic performance, your language ability in specific bands and considering your proposed course of study, your travel history and ties to your home country, I am not satisfied you would be a bona fide student and a temporary resident.

Please Suggest??? what are my chances if I apply for January Intake with relevant course post grad level.
You have a good profile. So, there are bright chances of Visa for next intake. However, there is need to take corrective measures once you received the caips notes by knowing actual reasons of refusal and by choosing the relevant program in your field.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Your IELTS scores are good so I am surprised why the visa officer would reject you on the basis of that. Next time when you apply, make sure you stress on this point in your SOP.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Your IELTS scores are good so I am surprised why the visa officer would reject you on the basis of that. Next time when you apply, make sure you stress on this point in your SOP.
1. Probably refused as his/her proposed course of study is not a progression on previous studies and work and is in an entirely different field.

SSKP

Sep 19, 2017
HI

It seems like you have missed some of the supporting documents while applying for a study visa. If you don't mind, can you tell me whether you have applied yourself or through a immigration consultant?

Thanks

Swati_vg

Aug 30, 2017
Hi all,

I have applied through consultant, what I believe is, I have chosen a wrong course. My work experience is in same field as per my studies throughout.

Swati_vg

Aug 30, 2017
Hi

1. Probably refused as his/her proposed course of study is not a progression on previous studies and work and is in an entirely different field.
yes, course is an issue for sure, but work experience is relevant to my previous studies

Swati_vg

Aug 30, 2017
HI

It seems like you have missed some of the supporting documents while applying for a study visa. If you don't mind, can you tell me whether you have applied yourself or through a immigration consultant?

Thanks
I applied through consultant. every doc was attached. Weak SOP could be a reason too right?

Swati_vg

Aug 30, 2017
@Helican I have gone through all your posts, i even saw that how you managed to convince the VO regarding your previous rejection case. It would be really nice if you help me with how to write the letter of explanation. which i will attach with my SOP this time.