+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Got Rejected

Samlawgray

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Question - how do you show you will return home when you dont have tons of proof? I dont own a home or a car. What I have is only family. which I feel is a bigger reason but I feel immigration only wants to see person have material goods back home. Thanks,
Its a lot more than that Ricky, what is your current student background ? are you a fresher ?

Samlawgray

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Hi there
Same situation here i also applied in feb and rejected in 3 weeks now i reapply in april and its been almost 7 weeks but did'nt get any response yet i have applied online from Pakistan.
I am really worried if you get any response please update bro
Thanks
You too, let us know the good news

RickyRicky

May 31, 2017
I was studying overseas. I completed 2 years of a 4 year BA degree. I decided to study in Canada because I met a guy; otherwise, I would have continued by studies overseas. My first study permit was rejected for multiple reasons but my travel history/questions about returning home were the big ones. My husband did sponsor me but will we stay in Canada forever? We will go wherever there is a good job. Besides Canada, I have never left my home. I was always in school and my parents were always busy working to pay for school for me.

So, I have no idea how to respond to that particular question.

Samlawgray

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
I was studying overseas. I completed 2 years of a 4 year BA degree. I decided to study in Canada because I met a guy; otherwise, I would have continued by studies overseas. My first study permit was rejected for multiple reasons but my travel history/questions about returning home were the big ones. My husband did sponsor me but will we stay in Canada forever? We will go wherever there is a good job. Besides Canada, I have never left my home. I was always in school and my parents were always busy working to pay for school for me.

So, I have no idea how to respond to that particular question.
Its better you apply for caips and do it through a lawyer the next time you apply

johan345

Jun 28, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Two weeks ago after sending in my application for a student permit, I received an notification from the Canadian Embassy here that my student permit has been rejected for reasons being that they are not convinced that I will return back to my home country once I complete my course at Conestoga college in Ontario Canada.

Despite having sent them numerous of my documentation and having a large majority of my work and education life in the U.A.E and also I had included the college acceptance letter and payment of the 1st semester fees during the visa documentation process.

What could be the correction I need to do next time I reapply ? what you think I can do better in the reapplication ?

Your thoughts and inputs will be really appreciated

Thanks
Sam
Hello Everyone,

Two weeks ago after sending in my application for a student permit, I received an notification from the Canadian Embassy here that my student permit has been rejected for reasons being that they are not convinced that I will return back to my home country once I complete my course at Conestoga college in Ontario Canada.

Despite having sent them numerous of my documentation and having a large majority of my work and education life in the U.A.E and also I had included the college acceptance letter and payment of the 1st semester fees during the visa documentation process.

What could be the correction I need to do next time I reapply ? what you think I can do better in the reapplication ?

Your thoughts and inputs will be really appreciated

Thanks
Sam
hello friend,
I too applied 4th may Abu Dhabi. Still under process.