tisalax321

Dec 4, 2020
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
30-08-2020
AOR Received.
30-08-2020
Hi did you apply directly from VFS, online or agent? hw was the experience.
I applied through an agent.
The experience was smooth, except for the fact that it took tooooooo long!!

imjenjenjen

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hi guys! Im currently in Express Entry pool but I'm planning to apply for a study permit. Would that be an issue? Thank you.

Dimensionless

Jan 9, 2021
Hi everyone,
I'm applying for the May 2021 intake, submitted my online application on 15 Dec 2020 and gave my biometrics in Abu Dhabi on 30 Dec 2020. Now I'm waiting for my visa decision.

Has anyone else from UAE applied for the study permit recently and can share their expeirence and average processing time in current scenario?

Reactions: Rakibur

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hi everyone,
I'm applying for the May 2021 intake, submitted my online application on 15 Dec 2020 and gave my biometrics in Abu Dhabi on 30 Dec 2020. Now I'm waiting for my visa decision.

Has anyone else from UAE applied for the study permit recently and can share their expeirence and average processing time in current scenario?
I applied on 25th Dec & BIO on 30th Dec. No update since then. July 21 Intake. Non-SDS (UAE)

Guess our profiles should move almost simultaneously.

Reactions: Dimensionless

TrueLiar

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

What are the chances of getting a refusal after getting aip and bvl?

Principal applicant (student) and spouse (for open work permit) both got bvl today.

Applied in July 2020.

Hiilwis

Jan 11, 2021
I had applied for a program at York University the duration of which is for about 8 months (Jan 11 to Aug 11)
and had applied for study permit by Nov 6th and I am currently awaiting a PPR
But now I'm withdrawing from this program and have applied for a different 2 year Msc program that starts in September at a different University.
My question is, as I am still awaiting PPR... how should I proceed further with IRCC?
Would I have to cancel my Application and start a new one?
or just send them the new Letter of Acceptance from the new University and maybe a new Letter of Explanation (as it is a different program)?
What if I do get a PPR BEFORE I get an offer letter?
Is it okay to get it stamped and then make changes?

Im very confused and Im not sure who to ask or how to proceed.