+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Approval from UAE

Mal2002

Aug 24, 2020
Six days after receiving BVL, today I received the PPR. Any one in Abu Dhabi who got the stamped PP back? The letter only talks about TRV approval, but I guess that includes the Letter of Introduction needed for Study permit which will be issued at Canadian Immigration counters only.

Fatima98

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Six days after receiving BVL, today I received the PPR. Any one in Abu Dhabi who got the stamped PP back? The letter only talks about TRV approval, but I guess that includes the Letter of Introduction needed for Study permit which will be issued at Canadian Immigration counters only.
I just got PPR after 6 days of BVL too and i have the same question. I already have visit visa on my passport and i am already in canada.

Reactions: demme343 and m7md

M@nish

Nov 5, 2020
Congratulations , Timeline please and where did u apply from?

Ayobami 40

Sep 26, 2020
Congratulations pls I'm about to apply for my study permit I need ur help and right information

Hassan Gondal

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Congrats dear.. please let me know when did ur review of eligibility started and when did ur medical got updated.?

amsanae

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Approved!
Applied 13 April
AIP 8th September
BVL 5th November
PPR 29th November!
Eligibility Review - No idea

Applied from United Arab Emirates

Reactions: m7md