+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Approval from UAE

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hi Guys,

I sent webform today with my deferral letter to winter 2021 at 8 am UAE timing.
After that, I received my AIP at 9.30 am. It was dated August 31. I received it in the GCKEY as message under title other.
Congratulations!! Was trying to check but the server is down atm. Are you going to retract your deferral?

Reactions: Eng.abla

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Yes, it is down till 4 pm. I can't retract as it changed in my university system.
I suggest you talk to your school admin to take your seat back. You can see on other threads some applicant with AIP and deferred got 2nd-stage refusal. The risk is high for deferring. Your webform seems to triggered then to issue your processed AIP.

bkz_q

Aug 20, 2020
Hi Guys,

After that, I received my AIP at 9.30 am. It was dated August 31. I received it in the GCKEY as message under title other.
ً
When your eligibility started?

CPA_3

Jun 17, 2020
Hi Guys,

Congratulations! When did your eligibility review started? Mine has just started. It started after I sent in a webform inquiring on my Biometrics. Will probably send a webform by Sept 16, my classes will only start on the 27th.

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
I suggest you talk to your school admin to take your seat back. You can see on other threads some applicant with AIP and deferred got 2nd-stage refusal. The risk is high for deferring. Your webform seems to triggered then to issue your processed AIP.
Thanks. I don't think this is applicable but I will check.

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Congratulations! When did your eligibility review started? Mine has just started. It started after I sent in a webform inquiring on my Biometrics. Will probably send a webform by Sept 16, my classes will only start on the 27th.
It started since 28 Feb but I saw ghost update in my account before 2 days. My classes in admission letter starts on 1 September, so I had to defer

Sacur

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
I applied for GCMS notes on 11 of Aug 2020.received d note in 29th of Aug.... Eligibility recommend interview, criminality passed,info sharing in progress...pls what is meaning...

Yusuf786

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
I applied for GCMS notes on 11 of Aug 2020.received d note in 29th of Aug.... Eligibility recommend interview, criminality passed,info sharing in progress...pls what is meaning...
What I know, they share information with partner countries to collect your travel history and record. USA and NZL...
and you have to go for interview for final approval...

MK00004

Star Member
Sep 12, 2010
Are all pak student visa processed in Uae i need to raise a webform , please advice , any pakistani raised a webform please rep

Rayne

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
H
Hi, are you done with your biometrics?