+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Approval from UAE

UAEng123

Jun 9, 2020
Good news from my end. Applied from Abu Dhabi - End of March biometrics completed. I just received a message that application moved to the next stage. Eligibility review started.
. This is it. I thought it was eligibility review. According to some people on forums that is my AIP.

CPA_3

Jun 17, 2020
18th August
Hi. Congrats on your AIP!

If you don’t mind, can you please share your timeline, program of choice and nationality? I was trying to backread your interactions / messages but can’t seem to find those info. Thanks!

Omsairam2020

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Can anyone confirm from a reliable source what an AIP looks like. Because a while back I said my eligibility review started. But now I think that was my AIP but that wasn’t clear to me. The letter said something like,an officer looked at the application and based on initial assessment your
application will move to next stage. We may request additional details before the final decision. Something within those lines not the exact wording.
You mean today u received AIP from Abu Dhabi office r they working today also have u submitted entire file or some thing is pending anyone waiting for their feb applications from Abu Dhabi plZ share

UAEng123

Jun 9, 2020
@CPA_3 @Omsairam2020
My application is complete since end of march with biometrics. No medical required for me. Applied online through Abu Dhabi.

Received this letter 18th August. I only came to realise that this might be the AIP letter. Good luck to all.

Omsairam2020

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
@CPA_3 @Omsairam2020
My application is complete since end of march with biometrics. No medical required for me. Applied online through Abu Dhabi.

Received this letter 18th August. I only came to realise that this might be the AIP letter. Good luck to all.
R u working professional in uae wen is your course starting if your application full y Thur giving AIP

JoBerl

Feb 15, 2020
Applied from: UAE
Online application : 13th Jan
Biometrics complete: 16th Jan
Medical: not required and or not requested yet
Eligibility Review: 27th July
PP holder: India
Category: Non SDS
Intake: Sept 2020 (but had to defer to Jan 2021 to keep application valid, new LOA uploaded via webform on 1st August - as of now no update or acknowledgement of the same)

Waiting..............patiently

CPA_3

Jun 17, 2020
Hi. I lodged our applications (applied with family) on July 18 and our eligibility review started today. I guess it’s gonna be a long wait still as your eligibility review started a month ago and yet no update.

Abdulrmadani

Feb 23, 2020
I received this very recently. As if i don't know that my application is being process for 4 months now. :mad:
La version française suit le texte anglais.

***If you are a representative, please let your clients know about this important information.***
The COVID-19 pandemic has created challenges and affected daily life around the world. Restrictions continue to be in place, in Canada and elsewhere, that prevent many people from travelling internationally.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada recognizes that restrictions have had an impact on applicants seeking a high-quality educational experience in Canada. Throughout the pandemic, IRCC has taken measures to provide flexibility to international students.
As a study permit applicant, you may have also been affected by office closures that prevented you from providing police certificates, immigration medical examinations or biometrics when you submitted your application.
On July 14, 2020, we introduced two-stage processing for study permit applications. This temporary process provides reassurance to you.
At this time, there is nothing for you to do. Your application is still in progress.
With the two-step process, applicants who pass an initial eligibility assessment will be notified via their online IRCC account (MyAccount). As services begin to re-open, applicants will be able to submit missing information, if necessary, for their admissibility assessment, at which time officers will finalize the application process. For more information on study permits and what is assessed at each stage, please visit our website.
First-stage approval doesn’t guarantee that we’ll eventually approve your application. However, when a study permit application is refused, it is due to eligibility factors in most cases.
This two-stage process will only apply to study permit applications submitted by September 15, 2020. Our goal is to provide first-stage assessment for all study permit applications that have been submitted in time for the fall semester.
Once an applicant is fully approved for a study permit, they will be ready to travel to Canada when travel restrictions are lifted.
People who recieved an AIP can you confirm if this action "applicants who pass an initial eligibility assessment will be notified via their online IRCC account (MyAccount)" occurred to your application

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hi Guys,

I sent webform today with my deferral letter to winter 2021 at 8 am UAE timing.
After that, I received my AIP at 9.30 am. It was dated August 31. I received it in the GCKEY as message under title other.

Reactions: CPA_3