+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Approval from UAE

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Im also considering of withdrawing my application in UAE and let my sister reapply on my behalf in Canada. Im planning to make her as my sponsor that can be used as a justification of essential travel. I have to give up my job here, and waiting and studying here in UAE will be unsustainable for me unless there is a partime job available here. Do you think this is a good idea??
Sibling doesn't count as an immediate relative, unfortunately - it's only parents, spouse, or dependent children that qualify for that.

Ngumsthegreat

Jul 26, 2020
Hey everyone,
I applied for a study visa since the 25 November 2019, since that day the eligibility and background check are under process. My university has been very understanding and I had to send a new LOA via webform and no response as of yet. Hoping next month they prioritize study visas as the wait time has been so long. Hope you all get approvals soon.

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hey everyone,
I applied for a study visa since the 25 November 2019, since that day the eligibility and background check are under process. My university has been very understanding and I had to send a new LOA via webform and no response as of yet. Hoping next month they prioritize study visas as the wait time has been so long. Hope you all get approvals soon.
Did you order GCMS notes, your application is even before the Coronavirus

praveencv1979

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Amman, Jordan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
10-08-2020
Hi Friends,
Please shed some light on my profile below and let me know the chance of getting study visa under non-sds.
Visa Office:
Amman, Jordan
IELTS:
S =7
R =5.5
W=6
L =6 OA=6.0
Age= 40
Education= BSc Computer Science (2002)
Experience= 13yrs; IT Administrator
Offer letter :
1) Algoma University, ON- PG Certificate Project Management= Received
2) Red River College, MB- PG Diploma Information Security= Received
Suppose, I received Offer Letter from Red River College too, please help me to choose one of the above institutions to get my application successful.

All your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Are they really processing our application? Or is just a tweet and thats it? I don’t see much approvals in this site.

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Are they really processing our application? Or is just a tweet and thats it? I don’t see much approvals in this site.
If we are talking about UAE embassy, now before Eid most of people are on holidays, so we would not expect any thing until after Eid.

I can see the first stage approvals in the form in other countries

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
If we are talking about UAE embassy, now before Eid most of people are on holidays, so we would not expect any thing until after Eid.

I can see the first stage approvals in the form in other countries
Its been two weeks since they introduce the new rule. VFS and Embassy is open bunt still not a single decision made. So im really wondering if were just waiting for nothing.

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Its been two weeks since they introduce the new rule. VFS and Embassy is open bunt still not a single decision made. So im really wondering if were just waiting for nothing.
They have to finish all Fall student permit applications submitted before 15 September, so from their view of point, they have a lot of time.

We just have to be patient.

Reactions: Zyqwerty

visaaaa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Hi Friends,
Please shed some light on my profile below and let me know the chance of getting study visa under non-sds.
Visa Office:
Amman, Jordan
IELTS:
S =7
R =5.5
W=6
L =6 OA=6.0
Age= 40
Education= BSc Computer Science (2002)
Experience= 13yrs; IT Administrator
Offer letter :
1) Algoma University, ON- PG Certificate Project Management= Received
2) Red River College, MB- PG Diploma Information Security= Received
Suppose, I received Offer Letter from Red River College too, please help me to choose one of the above institutions to get my application successful.

All your suggestions are highly appreciated.
sorry buy it looks very very low. your proflie looks like someone who wants to immigrate rather than pursue higher education.

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
They have to finish all Fall student permit applications submitted before 15 September, so from their view of point, they have a lot of time.

We just have to be patient.
So they will have decision before Sept 15? Do you think its a final decision specially for applicants with biometric?

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
So they will have decision before Sept 15? Do you think its a final decision specially for applicants with biometric?
To be honest, I think they will only give first stage approval despite that this is contradict with what they put in their website, which they said they will finalize complete applications first.

The two or three people in the forum who got first stage approval have already complete applications, however, final decisions were not given.

The most difficult part which determine if the application will be rejected or not is the eligibility review which is in first stage, while criminality checks take a lot of time so if someone get first approval and has no criminal records, I think permit is guaranteed.

This is only my personal opinion.

Last edited:

praveencv1979

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Amman, Jordan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
10-08-2020
Hi Friends,
For Indian students applying from UAE(Dubai/ Abu Dhabi) Visa Office, do they want to Notarize all their academic certificates, experience certificates, passport pages..etc? If so, can anybody explain the process of doing it from UAE?
Please shed some light.

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hi Friends,
For Indian students applying from UAE(Dubai/ Abu Dhabi) Visa Office, do they want to Notarize all their academic certificates, experience certificates, passport pages..etc? If so, can anybody explain the process of doing it from UAE?
Please shed some light.
If your academic certificate/marriage certificate are in another language, u just need to translate it to English and notarize the translation (that was requirement of my college). I did translation and notarize in my home country bcs I knew notarize in here is a bit of a headache.
Nothing else has to be notarized.

Last edited: