+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit Approval from UAE

msmeleven

Oct 3, 2018
Hi everyone
After around 9 months...finally received my PPR today. Thanks for all your support during all this period and wishing you all the best!
Congratulations !!! :D
what are the instructions for the PPR and where are you going to submit your passport?

Sebin1995

Nov 20, 2020
Hi guys
I applied for my student visa on October 20th and my university is in the dli
My classes starts by jan 7th
Still there is no updates and i have also completed my biometric on October 22nd
Should i defer my class or wait for another month?
Please to do help me guys
Thank you

karanveer0911

Oct 11, 2020
HI Guys
I have applied from Oman on 8th October , Biometric on 15th October ; College got in DLI approved list on 17th November ; how long i need to wait for further process??
Thanks in Advance

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
I am looking a canadian bank to deposit CAD 10000 to prove the financial support for my study visa from Uae. Any suggestions of banks who giving the official letter of balance?

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi Everyone

Anyone got approved recently for student permit and applied from UAE.

My permit is under review since 28 Feb and no update since then. I did medical test and I have already biometrics in the system, as I have visit visa from before. Typical processing duration from UAE is 5 weeks.

Thanks
Hi, did you found a canadian bank to deposit some amounts to show as financial support? I am looking a canadian bank for the same

Jibin g John

Sep 1, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Hi Everyone

Anyone got approved recently for student permit and applied from UAE.

My permit is under review since 28 Feb and no update since then. I did medical test and I have already biometrics in the system, as I have visit visa from before. Typical processing duration from UAE is 5 weeks.

Thanks

Did u got ur visa

Reactions: Mjk43891