Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Thanks for the info! I'm still surprised, because there are so many UAE applicants on this forum
Each countrys representation varies on this forum. It is possible that 60% applicants applied from with in UAE stumble upon and post here while only 10% from India bother to register and post. There are 100s and 1000s of users that are only silent spectators and afraid to post anything.

Omsairam2020

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Guys from UAE, kindly update here if you people receive any update on SP. I applied on 19 Feb beside 1 refusal in 2019. My programme start on 03 Sept and if i dont get SP I need to request for refund else money is non refundable from 1 sept. Plz share if anyone applied full applications and still receiving AIP. I am indian working iN UAE.

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Guys from UAE, kindly update here if you people receive any update on SP. I applied on 19 Feb beside 1 refusal in 2019. My programme start on 03 Sept and if i dont get SP I need to request for refund else money is non refundable from 1 sept. Plz share if anyone applied full applications and still receiving AIP. I am indian working iN UAE.
Hi,

Have you tried to send them webform?...Explain your situation and that you will have to refund on 1 Sept if there is no answer.
Try to send the webform as someone who is applying from Canada as they mentioned you can choose this if you are affected by the pandamic.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp#q2

Omsairam2020

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
yes have sent so many webforms but no response till now. I would like to know anyone else falling in my situation and what is next for UAE SP any other source etc as Abu Dhabi IRCC is not responding nor giving any feedback.

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
yes have sent so many webforms but no response till now. I would like to know anyone else falling in my situation and what is next for UAE SP any other source etc as Abu Dhabi IRCC is not responding nor giving any feedback.
I also applied since 24 Feb, no decision yet and no answer from Abu Dhabi webform. Applied online with complete application by myself.

That is why I suggested to send the message as someone from inside Canada... maybe they will reply.

Last edited:

JustDonna

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Does anyone know why some Study permit applicants got a call from Canadian consulate Dubai?
they were asked if they still wish to proceed with their application , if they say yes then the consulate will says its either " will start processing your apps" or "we will put your application on queue for process" ..

Ssinan03

Jul 1, 2020
And dont think if you didn't get the call, your application is rejected, one of my friends applied from Qatar get the AIP on 17th of August, without getting any Call.

JustDonna

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
They asked them if they are still interested in studying for Fall semester,
But

And dont think if you didn't get the call, your application is rejected, one of my friends applied from Qatar get the AIP on 17th of August, without getting any Call.
i have noticed those who received the call their eligibility hasnt started yet .. and those whose their eligility started doesnt received any all .. just my observation only..

JustDonna

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Does receiving the AIP mean that the application is approved?
not guaranteed as they mentioned in the IRCC website that AIP doesnt guarantee the full approval.. but i think receiving AIP is more likely to approved in the end .. have you received AIP ?

abrar799

Aug 10, 2020
i have noticed those who received the call their eligibility hasnt started yet .. and those whose their eligility started doesnt received any all .. just my observation only..
Please indicate what is the latest date of an application you know for which eligibility has been started?