+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Studen Visa Rejected Twice !! What Can be Done Next

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
MurphyYCD said:
I did have a couple of related papers to Software Engineering .
Also post which i have 5 years exper nice in the Industy ..
So my Intention was to learn more and enhance my basics ..

Hey friend,

Have a note on these points

1. First of all , u have a degree in Electronics and then you have 5 years on experience in Software Industry. ADVANCED DIPLOMA (mostly Immigration people consider this as DIPLOMA only) is a wrong choice. There is NO LOGICAL PROGRESSION for your STUDIES/CAREER, no matter how much convincing the course modules are. Considering your educational qualification and experience ADVANCED DIPLOMA is a lower level program.

2.You mentioned that you have applied again with letter of explanation. I guess as long as the above mentioned problem exists Visa Officer will not be satisfied

3. Before applying 3rd time, i suggest you to take CAIPS notes (time consuming though : will take 1 whole month to get it). Even-though we found a valid reason for your refusal, there COULD be other comments mentioned by the Visa officer.

4. As far as i assume SPP category has strong filtering points for candidates based on various factors and also timing to apply for Student Visa also matter. Better not to apply at end moment as long as we have choices.

4. Write a strong/precise SOP , i hope you already have taken advice in writing SOP (i mean what to write and how to write).Take more care as your case was refused earlier.

***** The above mentioned are my personal opinions based on my experience. DO NOT take it as a professional advice.

MurphyYCD

Mar 11, 2017
Hello Folks ,

As per my above profile , Is reapplying with a PG Diploma Course a Viable option ?

Along with a program that relates both Electronics and Software Industry ?

Vishnurocks

Dec 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
ielts 6 bands
Interview........
no
VISA ISSUED...
2 times refused
hii guys,

could you please help me
i go 2 refusal from canada

i got my 1st refusal on December
2nd refusal on 17.march.2017

reason were almost same in my both refusal, reasons were i am not a bonafied student and will not come back after my stay in canada.

my profile is i done b.com in 2012 with 54 %
i gave them my net worth certificate which was around 1.52 crore (on the name of me)
and my business detail , i applied for international business management at lambton college.
guys you written that we need change in our profile in next attempt. what type of the changes required ??

i dont know what to do ??

could you please help me.................... please....................