Studen Visa Rejected Twice !! What Can be Done Next

MurphyYCD

Mar 11, 2017
Hi Folks

10th - 87 %
12th - 80 %
B.E Electronics and Instrumentation - 70 %

Work Experience in IT - 5 years .

Applied to Centennial College - Software Engineering Tech - Fast Track (Advanced Diploma)

Reason for Studies - Jus to Get a broader Experience in IT and Expand Job Profile and Knowledge

With the above profile I have been rejected Twice for Student Visa . I jus have a couple of questions , It would be great if you could help .

1. Can/Should I apply for CAIP Notes and How ?
2. Since I have an irrelevant degree should I re apply to a University with the relevant Degree and If So will that have a Negative Impact on my profile since I would be switching from a Software Course to a Masters in Electronics and Re apply ?

Kindly Suggest and please provide inputs .

Thanks and Regards

Murphy

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
MurphyYCD said:
Hi Folks

10th - 87 %
12th - 80 %
B.E Electronics and Instrumentation - 70 %

Work Experience in IT - 5 years .

Applied to Centennial College - Software Engineering Tech - Fast Track (Advanced Diploma)

Reason for Studies - Jus to Get a broader Experience in IT and Expand Job Profile and Knowledge

With the above profile I have been rejected Twice for Student Visa . I jus have a couple of questions , It would be great if you could help .

1. Can/Should I apply for CAIP Notes and How ?
2. Since I have an irrelevant degree should I re apply to a University with the relevant Degree and If So will that have a Negative Impact on my profile since I would be switching from a Software Course to a Masters in Electronics and Re apply ?

Kindly Suggest and please provide inputs .

Thanks and Regards

Murphy
Hey ,

Simple answer to your query !!!

Get CAIPS as soon as possible to know the exact concerns of the Visa officer. There are various ways to obtain CAIPS , one of the way is through visanotes.ca , but they charge you (around 70CAD)

There are other ways also. Have a good check on other ways also.

What changes you made to your profile while applying 2nd time ?? Was the reasons same for both of the refusals ?

Good Luck !!

MurphyYCD

Mar 11, 2017
My Mistake was I dint make any changes to my Profile . Apart from writing a very strong Refusal Explanation Letter .

My Reason for Rejection both times was jus "Others ".

"Your Proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications , previous studies , employment , level of establishment , language abilities or future prospects and plans " .

It jus pains that I geniuenly want to Study and Better my career , but these kind of rejections are really upsetting .

Folks if any others have thoughts , Kindly help me out .

Regards

Murphy

rajzz2512

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
Sorry for your refusal..

When and where you applied visa ??

You may get visa officer comments through CAIPS and notes may take 30 days to get.

You dont have time to apply for may now and try differ admit for sept 17. Apply CAIPS for both refusals based on that you can act according.

Try explain everything about software experience that inclined to choose software course. Clearly state about your future plans and make good SOP and cover letter.

All the very best bro

Note: There is no guarantee of getting visa officer comments by applying GCMS. Some times you may get empty notes also.

haider47

Feb 16, 2017
How many days before the application of your visa did your medical take place? And what was the reason of rejection?

MurphyYCD

Mar 11, 2017
I did a medicals before a month since I applied first time
I applied second time with the same medicals , which was not a problem .
Reason of rejection was "others" both the times .

MurphyYCD

Mar 11, 2017
Folks
More thoughts on this ?/

I Got feed back from a couple of my friends saying that my Advanced Diploma Course was causing he problem .

They say I must have applied for a PG Diploma or a Masters ..

Thoughts Please

tushar_b

Mar 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-03-2017
Is your previous stream of electronics and instrumentation related to the software diploma you are applying ? If not then that is the problem i guess.

MurphyYCD

Mar 11, 2017
I did have a couple of related papers to Software Engineering .
Also post which i have 5 years exper nice in the Industy ..
So my Intention was to learn more and enhance my basics ..