03-12-2010
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23-06-2011
I am using representative for my case.

In my scenario my representative will get the email or any communication. Or its gonna be me.

Thanks in advance

A

Albertagoverner

lovepool4u2001 said:

In my scenario my representative will get the email or any communication. Or its gonna be me.

Thanks in advance
Your representative. I hope you have signed a retainer's agreement with your rep. Just be in touch with him

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lovepoole4u2001 (took me a while to type this correctly)

Your representative should get the email.

Cheers,

lovepool4u2001 said:

Thanks in advance

maddynick4u

May 16, 2009
Hey Everyone

I am new to this forum I need everyone's help and guidance please , I am very much interested in applying for Canada immigration under H1B program for Alberta So what is the first step I need to take to apply for this program

I really request every one to help me out please
what is the link where i can download the application form for this program can any one please post the link I would really appreciate it and what are the documents that I require for applying and what is the duration for getting the immigration .
I am here in usa for past 1.5 years

Basically i am from india .

I would really appreciate everyone's help
what are the documents that i need to have to apply under alberta programm
How many pay slips do i need to have
What is the duration to get the immigration
Thanks & regards

A

Albertagoverner

maddynick4u said:
Hey Everyone

I am new to this forum I need everyone's help and guidance please , I am very much interested in applying for Canada immigration under H1B program for Alberta So what is the first step I need to take to apply for this program

I really request every one to help me out please
what is the link where i can download the application form for this program can any one please post the link I would really appreciate it and what are the documents that I require for applying and what is the duration for getting the immigration .
I am here in usa for past 1.5 years

Basically i am from india .

I would really appreciate everyone's help
what are the documents that i need to have to apply under alberta programm
How many pay slips do i need to have
What is the duration to get the immigration
Thanks & regards
Initially just go through few threads on this forum and go through these websites and then find the right thread and ask specific question:
www.cic.gc.ca
www.albertacanada.com/immigration
Good luck in your application.

maddynick4u

May 16, 2009
Hi everyone

I did researched on this forums and on Internet and what i have discovered is to fill a form . i found two forms which one do i really need to fill can any one guide me , please .I am just pasting the two links please let me know i would really appreciate it , By the way i am on H1B visa and i am from india

I need help please

link1:

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/media/IA-AINP_ainp009a.pdf

Link2:

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/media/IA-AINP_ainp008b.pdf

Please let me know as soon as possible I would really appreciate it

and how many days AINP needs tp process my application

Thanks & regards

maddynick4u

May 16, 2009
Hey All

I really thank divya and Canada governor and also the other members for replying me back I just wanted to check with u what is this one page form ..

Here I have a link for the form is this right .This is the first time that i am going to apply

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/media/IA-AINP_ainp009a.pdf

Do I need to submit the 10th class and Intermediate certificate also which i don't have as of now

I have my engineering certificates and other diplomas(certifications) here with me.

so any one please reply

Really appreciate for sharing there views

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Friiends,
I need your inputs. If I am getting married during my process , Should I file a new application for my spouse ?

How if I got a nomination first, then married, Any additional form that I should submit ?
any reply will be very appreciative.

Thanks
Yo

Pependri

Nov 6, 2008
I had the same problem. I received my PNP Nomination on 29th Dec 08 and I got married on 17th Jan 09. Subsequently I had to return my PNP certificate , fill new Federal Forms, both for me and my wife and send it to them along with the marriage certificate. I sent on Feb 6th 2009 and finally received my PNP certificate with my wife as dependent included on 13th May '09.

NB15

Apr 20, 2009
I sent my application on Feb 19 and I received an email saying I did not sign one page 6 of the form, which I sent it on April 21, I havenot received any correspondence as of yet. Anybody having the same problem??
Below is the email i got....

We were pre-assessing your application, and noticed that you were missing page 6 of the AINP009 form, it was not signed.

We will require an original signature in order to proceed with the application. Kindly complete page 6 of AINP009, and mail it directly to:

Alberta Provincial Nominee Program
Alberta Employment, Immigration and Industry
Suite 940, Telus Plaza North Tower
10025 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5J 1S6

That is the office that will be processing your application, and we are forwarding your application package to the AINP Office for processing.

Thank you and we look forward to receiving your documents.

Regards,

Alberta Employment and Immigration

Immigrate to Alberta Information Service
email: immigration.info@gov.ab.ca
Toll-free within Alberta - 1-877-427-6419
Outside Alberta - 1-780-427-6419

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
Some people had similar problem, but I think when they sent the required page/document they received a confirmation email from AINP.Please check the time line thread, you may find more info there. If I can locate the correct info I will post the link.

NB15 said:
I sent my application on Feb 19 and I received an email saying I did not sign one page 6 of the form, which I sent it on April 21, I havenot received any correspondence as of yet. Anybody having the same problem??
Below is the email i got....

We were pre-assessing your application, and noticed that you were missing page 6 of the AINP009 form, it was not signed.

We will require an original signature in order to proceed with the application. Kindly complete page 6 of AINP009, and mail it directly to:

Alberta Provincial Nominee Program
Alberta Employment, Immigration and Industry
Suite 940, Telus Plaza North Tower
10025 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5J 1S6

That is the office that will be processing your application, and we are forwarding your application package to the AINP Office for processing.

Thank you and we look forward to receiving your documents.

Regards,

Alberta Employment and Immigration

Immigrate to Alberta Information Service
email: immigration.info@gov.ab.ca
Toll-free within Alberta - 1-877-427-6419
Outside Alberta - 1-780-427-6419

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
NB 15:

You should scan and email a copy OR you should fax the copy. These are more reliable ways and it might prompt an immediate email reply with confirmation. So, maybe do it again...