N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Hi ss123,

Can you please explain what you received from Alberta after your pre-assesment and what are the instructions saying. I am new to this forum, any help will be great.

Thanks

LB

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
satyac,

I got my police clearance done from India in 1 week. I was not present there, my dad got it done for me. It is very easy process at the local police station.

Thanks
LB

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
hi

Is that police clearance is accepted ,i thought as we are in usa , we need to get it done from indian embassy.
Please correct me if im wrong.

Do anybody having idea about PN acknowledge form and PN status update form.

What all documents you got in the package.

please share your ideas thanks

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Hi,

I have received my nomination today!!!!
I will apply for CIC on the next few weeks...
Does passport copies needs to be translated? Mine is not in english...but maybe just needs to be notarized...they don't say anything about it...

Thanks,

Akk

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
Ell.Bee said:
satyac,

I got my police clearance done from India in 1 week. I was not present there, my dad got it done for me. It is very easy process at the local police station.

Thanks
LB
Can you please explain how you got it? We are trying to get it done in India. Can it be done in any city or the city where we lived before? We have lived in many cities, so from which city should we get it done? Please give us more info.

Thanks.

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Hi Divagirl,

Re. PCC from India itself, look up some of the previous posts. In my case, I requested and got my PCC from the Indian embassy. It is quicker if your passport was issued here.

Hope this helps.

divagirl said:
Ell.Bee said:
satyac,

Thanks
LB
Can you please explain how you got it? We are trying to get it done in India. Can it be done in any city or the city where we lived before? We have lived in many cities, so from which city should we get it done? Please give us more info.

Thanks.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
This is what I read on the CIC website.

Local Requests
Applicants should contact the local Senior Superintendent of Police/Commissioner of Police. Police clearance certificates from the regional passport office (RPO) are also acceptable.

Non-Resident Requests
Applicants should contact the Indian embassy or consulate.

My dad contacted the local police station and explained to them the reason for it and they were cooperative and got it done in a week. I stayed at the same address all my life in India so it was easy for me. Not sure how it works for the multiple addresses.

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
hi

my wife's h4 visa is in extension process,(her h4 petition is in pending) and i got nomination accepted.Can i apply for immigration(CIC) in this sitution(by sending my h1 and her h4 petition reciept)

Thanks

ss123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
i received an invitation letter to apply for PNP and a whole bunch of forms to fill up ( same as the forms specified in website for new applicants ). I have to send the frms and the invitation letter back for their assessment.

Ell.Bee said:
Hi ss123,

Can you please explain what you received from Alberta after your pre-assesment and what are the instructions saying. I am new to this forum, any help will be great.

Thanks

LB

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
I have sent the pre-assesment appliction on 26th November, and there is no response yet. Is there anyone else who has submitted the pre-assement around that time and waiting too ?

I am just getting impatient for the response.

thalberta

Jan 20, 2009
I submitted my pre-assessment application on Dec. 18, then got an email confirmation two days later. On Jan. 17, I received invitation letter dated Jan. 8.

npnotesin

Jan 20, 2009
Go to the nearest Indian embassy in person and they will issue the police certificate on the same day. Make sure to be there before 10:30 am., that's when they collect the passports and issue a token.

Tocanadanow

Jan 20, 2009
I have been actively reading these forums on Alberta but never posted, I applied for Pre-Assessment got the package File # XXXX-XX-27X. Today I have received a letter of Denial from Alberta under NOC 1111 I am an accountant, There is no Appeal Process and Decision is Final so I guess I move on. Thanks everyone for their help & inputs I guess so many people are applying they are beginning to deny some application. Good Luck everyone.
Seems Like 2171 are getting more pieces of the cake as Alberta wants to be the new IT Hub, But they don't realize many of us are just using Alberta as a back up rather than really moving there.

nizamii

Oct 14, 2008
my file numebr is -269 and it is rejected because of my mistake that i have put in the form my intention of living is Ontario instead of Alberta.But it was mistakenly written as my total intention was to live in ALBERTA.NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO to do.Can any one suggest that what i should have to do beacuse they told me that this was the resaon my application is being rejected .BUt they also gave me some numbers to contact them.It was really a bad TYPO mistake. Also they did not say any thing regarding "No APPEAL.ALSO MY NOC IS 2171 IT PROFESSIONAL

durka

Oct 25, 2008
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your application's fate. You said you had applied for pre-assessment got the package...file number.
Was you pre-assessment approved atleast?

Someone please answer

Thank You
Tocanadanow said:
I have been actively reading these forums on Alberta but never posted, I applied for Pre-Assessment got the package File # XXXX-XX-27X. Today I have received a letter of Denial from Alberta under NOC 1111 I am an accountant, There is no Appeal Process and Decision is Final so I guess I move on. Thanks everyone for their help & inputs I guess so many people are applying they are beginning to deny some application. Good Luck everyone.
Seems Like 2171 are getting more pieces of the cake as Alberta wants to be the new IT Hub, But they don't realize many of us are just using Alberta as a back up rather than really moving there.