+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Question..

For CIC you just need to send:
-Fee
-FBI criminal background
-Criminal background from your country (it varies from country to country...mine is ready)
-Application for CIC (document that they send)
-Nomination document

Anything else??

Thanks,
AKK

ingegarcia said:
I actually bought a draft check for $1100 Canadian Dollars in Bank Of America and mailed it to them... 550 for me and my wife... I did not want to bother with the conversion...

akk said:
Did you sent the fees along with your CIC application?
Is it 465.00 for main applicant plus 465.00 (us dollars) for spouse?

Thanks,
Akk

ingegarcia said:
I did mail my documents Today... tomorrow they'll be at the Buffalo office...

akk said:
Ingegarcia,

A question...
Did you apply for CIC already?

Thanks,
Akk

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
Actually,

that would not be a good advice! I also submitted pre-assessment docs on Dec 3rd and couple of days ago I e-mailed info line asking if I should just go ahead and submit the whole application packet (I'm rather impatient).

They replied the same day explicitly requesting NOT to do that as it will create HUGE delays for anyone who does that! Only complete newbies applying on or after Jan 1st can submitt complete application packet.
Everyone else who got into the process when pre-assessmnet step was still in place, SHOULD continue to wait for the decision and the invitation letter.

The pre-assessment step was actualy not removed, it ONLY got folded into the application process itself. Nowadays if you send a complete application packet, you will only get file number AFTER they assess / filter the packet. Everyone who submitted pre-assessment docs, need to continue to wait to get that invitation letter.

akk said:
It usually takes from 2-3 months....

But since there is no pre-assessment anymore maybe you should send the second phase documents to them, and mention that you applied for pre-assessment..
Akk

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Okk!! That is a great explanation to the forum!
Thanks,

Akk

felix31 said:
Actually,

that would not be a good advice! I also submitted pre-assessment docs on Dec 3rd and couple of days ago I e-mailed info line asking if I should just go ahead and submit the whole application packet (I'm rather impatient).

They replied the same day explicitly requesting NOT to do that as it will create HUGE delays for anyone who does that! Only complete newbies applying on or after Jan 1st can submitt complete application packet.
Everyone else who got into the process when pre-assessmnet step was still in place, SHOULD continue to wait for the decision and the invitation letter.

The pre-assessment step was actualy not removed, it ONLY got folded into the application process itself. Nowadays if you send a complete application packet, you will only get file number AFTER they assess / filter the packet. Everyone who submitted pre-assessment docs, need to continue to wait to get that invitation letter.

akk said:

But since there is no pre-assessment anymore maybe you should send the second phase documents to them, and mention that you applied for pre-assessment..
Akk

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
friends,,,, i just recieved nomination certificate in the mail dated Jan 6, 2009

My timelines are :

Sent Package to AINP : Nov 12, 2008

Emp File no recieved : Nov 22, 2008

Nomination recieved : Jan 17, 2009

Date on the Nomination letter : Jan 6, 2009

Emp File no : xxxxx 349

thx to everyone here ! good luck and god bless ...

ainpapp

Jan 17, 2009
thanks ainpdude for your information. i have almost the same timelines with yours, but we have'nt receive anything yet.

again thanks for sharing your infos. GOD bless!

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
ainpapp said:
thanks ainpdude for your information. i have almost the same timelines with yours, but we have'nt receive anything yet.

ainpapp ... AINP seems to be acting quite swiftly... not sure if they are prioritizing by NOC.
Mine was 2171. Incase, it had crossed around 60 - 70 days i think giving them a call might help.
keep us posted once you get it.

all the best !

akk

Sep 2, 2008
People already posted that they are not giving status neither by phone nor by email, I've heard that this also can delay your own processing, since they ask not to call about status..
I am anxious about mine..but I am waiting ....

Akk

ainpdude said:
ainpapp said:

ainpapp ... AINP seems to be acting quite swiftly... not sure if they are prioritizing by NOC.
Mine was 2171. Incase, it had crossed around 60 - 70 days i think giving them a call might help.
keep us posted once you get it.

all the best !

Nov 16, 2008
hi guys:
AINP rejected my application. My file number is 36x. I am a business analyst and i had applied under NOC 2171, job title System Information Analyst and consultants. They mentioned on their rejection letter that

"your file has been reviewed, and it has been determined that your education and professional experience are equivalent to a Business Methods Analyst (NOC 1122) which is not included in the Regional occupation Under pressure list. As a result, you cannot be considered eligible for the AINP Strategic Recruitment Stream at this time.
Please note that decisions with respect to the selection of Candidates are at the sole discretion of the Provience of Alberta and are final; There is no appeal process."

I have no idea what should i do now. My job responsibility match to System Information Analyst and consultants. I will really appreciate if you guys can guide what I should do now...........PLEASE HELP

Kishor

mitzi

Oct 7, 2008
Hi Kishor,
I was shocked when I read this. I am sorry :((( What if you consulted a Lawyer, they may have other options for you.....

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kishor,

Sorry to hear your rejection. You keep saying your title is "Systems Information Analyst and Consultant" and it is under NOC 2171. I looked at the list and that title is not listed there.

Check here: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=2&val1=2171&val65=2171

It should be "Information Systems Analyst and Consultants" or simply Business Analyst, Systems Analyst or Business Systems Analyst. Those are very common job title for NOC 2171. And the job description is much more important than the job title (at least that is what I have heard). Does your job description match with the description provided on above link (at least 50%)? Good luck for your next step.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Police Clearances for CIC.

Hi,

Does the 3 months validity for police clearance apply to only the FBI records or it also applies to police records of other countries that one has lived in.

Also I need some heads on what to be done next after I receive the invitation package for AINP for H1B. I have applied for pre-assesment on 26th Nov 2008 and awaiting the invitation. Can anyone explain what all needs to be done so that I am prepared in advance.

Thanks

LB

ss123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
I received invitation to send application for AINP
Pre-assessment doc submitted: mid dec
application packet received : Jan 17

It is taking a month for the first step for those who applied in December.

felix31 said:
Actually,

akk said:

Akk

downloadzombie

Jan 6, 2009
Hi Kishor,

I am sorry to hear that. Can you let us know about ur educational qualifications and little bit about professional experience/job title.

thanks,

DZ

Kishor thapaliya said:
hi guys:
AINP rejected my application. My file number is 36x. I am a business analyst and i had applied under NOC 2171, job title System Information Analyst and consultants. They mentioned on their rejection letter that

"your file has been reviewed, and it has been determined that your education and professional experience are equivalent to a Business Methods Analyst (NOC 1122) which is not included in the Regional occupation Under pressure list. As a result, you cannot be considered eligible for the AINP Strategic Recruitment Stream at this time.
Please note that decisions with respect to the selection of Candidates are at the sole discretion of the Provience of Alberta and are final; There is no appeal process."

I have no idea what should i do now. My job responsibility match to System Information Analyst and consultants. I will really appreciate if you guys can guide what I should do now...........PLEASE HELP

Kishor

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Hi
I got acceptance of AINP.
I was wondering what all documents i will be getting with this package.
Can please let me about this, as i want to make sure that i got everything in my package.

DO we need to send PN acknowkedge form and PN update form to alberta immigration,

Please let me know about this

Thanks

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Hi what is the easiest way of getting Police clearance from india.
I heard it will take 50 days to get it from Chicago embassy.Please share your ideas if there is any faster way of doing it

Thanks