+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

Nov 16, 2008
Chow,
Did you put required date on Cover Letter for FBI Clearance? I didn't put required date. That's the reason I am a little nervous. Please let me know.

Kishor

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Kishor thapaliya said:
Chow,
Did you put required date on Cover Letter for FBI Clearance? I didn't put required date. That's the reason I am a little nervous. Please let me know.

Kishor
Kishor,

I applied for FBI fingerprints on Dec 29th and I had not put required date. And I got it on Jan 7th. So it will just take about a week.

-dnataraj

chow

Sep 23, 2008
Kishor thapaliya said:
Chow,

Kishor
Kishor,
Yes. I mentioned the reason and date(01/21/09) on the envelope and cover letter.
Thanks
Chow

poppyjml

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
Hello all!

I have questions to those who have received their nomination and are either preparing the docs or have already sent the docs and application to CIC.

1) In 2003, I stayed in Michigan for 1 year, but now I have been staying in Ohio for a year. Do I need to get police clearance from both Michigan and Ohio? Or do I just need to get police clearance from Ohio?

2) How long does a US police clearance take?

Thanks in Advance!

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
poppyjml said:
Hello all!

I have questions to those who have received their nomination and are either preparing the docs or have already sent the docs and application to CIC.

1) In 2003, I stayed in Michigan for 1 year, but now I have been staying in Ohio for a year. Do I need to get police clearance from both Michigan and Ohio? Or do I just need to get police clearance from Ohio?

Thanks in Advance!
In US you need FBI clearance I am not aware of a state level police clearance.

poppyjml

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
bendjoe said:
poppyjml said:
Hello all!

Thanks in Advance!
In US you need FBI clearance I am not aware of a state level police clearance.
I don't have the nomination yet and am just preparing the requirements so there are no delays. I just thought that the requirements are police clearance, fbi fingerprints. Is that correct? Is fbi clearance different from police clearance?

Nov 16, 2008
I sent my FBI clearance application to:

FBI CJIS Division – Record Request
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, West Virginia 26306

I didn't include ATTN: SCU, Mod. D-2

Will it be okay?

Please let me know...

Kishor

ash016

Jan 11, 2009
Hello all,
few days ago, I received a package with an invitation to apply for a provincial nominee. as i went through the documents they send me, i went though the application form, i am missing page 2 from (application for provincial nomination) ABPNP 003. was that intentional?

Thanks in advnace

ash016

kishankanhaiya

Jan 7, 2009
Greetings All,

Did anyone else get their provincial nomination certificate? I believe the last number we saw was 260.

Regards,

kishankanhaiya.

nit

Dec 26, 2008
Hi,
I applyied AINP on Dec1 but still now i am not yet received the file number,
Please let me know if any body have in my boat.What is the time line for file number.
Regards,
Nihak

kishankanhaiya said:
Greetings All,

Did anyone else get their provincial nomination certificate? I believe the last number we saw was 260.

Regards,

kishankanhaiya.

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
ash016:
It appears AINP 003 is an older form - many of us are getting AINP 009. However the contents appear to be the same. In 003, page #2 is to collect your work experience and educational info. I'd think that's an important piece of info they'd need to process nominations. See this: http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/media/IA-PNP_abpnp003.pdf . You may want to call and check.
Best, Manny

KrisR

Star Member
Dec 10, 2008
Nix1 and all ,

A question on the file numbers. The mail that i recieved alberta states my file nbr as xxxx-xx-459 and it says employee file number .
Is the number format as nix1 has recieved a different format . Any light on this ,anyone.

Thank u and God bless

quote author=nix1 link=topic=9132.msg49904#msg49904 date=1228776432]
ainpdude said:
I did the exact same thing and got my Emp File No
some where between xxx345 and xxxx350
Thanks AINPDude. Your post made me feel much better now. I was worried if I have made a mistake after reading some previous posts.

After how long did they issue your Emp File No.? Is that what they call it, Emp File No.? Mine was there Nov 28th, but they have not sent me the emp file no.
[/quote]

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Hi Kris,

My file number is in the same format as yours. And yes, it says emp. file no.

Good luck to us all.

KrisR said:
Nix1 and all ,

A question on the file numbers. The mail that i recieved alberta states my file nbr as xxxx-xx-459 and it says employee file number .
Is the number format as nix1 has recieved a different format . Any light on this ,anyone.

Thank u and God bless

quote author=nix1 link=topic=9132.msg49904#msg49904 date=1228776432]
ainpdude said:
I did the exact same thing and got my Emp File No
some where between xxx345 and xxxx350
Thanks AINPDude. Your post made me feel much better now. I was worried if I have made a mistake after reading some previous posts.

After how long did they issue your Emp File No.? Is that what they call it, Emp File No.? Mine was there Nov 28th, but they have not sent me the emp file no.
[/quote]

amishb9

Jan 12, 2009
dnataraj said:
After consultation with different provinces the minister will have a round table conf on Aug 15th to come with immigration priorities.
Following is the link (for their schedule).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2008/2008-07-03a.asp

I guess they will prioritize something like
1. those who are already working in Canada in labor shortage categories.
2. those who are already working in Canada (not in the above list)
3. those who are outside Canada, but fall in labor shortage categories (depending on province)
4. Rest (which they might reject)

This is my guess. If you people have other ideas share.

Kangster, if you are calling on Alberta on Monday share with us what they say. Probably, me and Ingegarcia can call at one weeks interval. When I called them (and emailed them) on Monday this week this is the response I got

The PNP Office is currently assessing your application. They should be
in touch with you shortly to notify you of their decision. If I hear
anything before hand I will email you to let you know.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrisR said:
Nix1 and all ,

Thank u and God bless
Let me clarify something here. I received an unofficial e-mail from one of the AINP employees who did not bother to write the whole file number (xx-043x) and he/she called it something else (I think file ref. no.). This was the reply to my e-mail inquiring about the file number.

The next day, I received another e-mail (an official one) that had my full file number (xxxx-xx-043x) just like yours and it was called Employee File Number too. I hope this helps and God bless you too.