+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

lonelyrabbit

Jan 7, 2009
Manny,
Thanks a lot for your reply.
I emailed my pre-assessment docs on Dec 16 and the email reply I got on Dec 17 still instructed me to follow the process everyone else is using on this forum. My 1-pager was sent on Dec 12 (1 week earlier than yours). It seems like the reply was completely different. My friend who submitted his application yesterday got same response as yours. He was also told that this takes effect from 2009. I am so confused. I don't think i should re-email them my pre-assessment docs to them again. But I wonder whether I can go ahead and mail them the forms as in the new process even they didn't ask me to do so. I sent them an inquiry email and hopefully they r kind enough to reply it. Thanks.

lonelyrabbit

Jan 7, 2009
BTW, is the AINP SRS form you mentioned the same as h1b_AINP009?
Do you know whether the forms and supporting docs they asked you to submit for pre-assessment are the same as the ones required in the invitation package of the old process? Maybe someone who has gone thru the old process can help to answer the question. What forms and docs are required after you receive the invitation package? Maybe they are trying to simplify the process. Thanks

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Yes the AINP SRS form I mentioned is the AINP 009 form. I think the required information and other forms are the same.

C

cchabert

Hey guys I just got an email from the Alberta immigration officer requesting a copy of my wife actual passport, that means they are working in my case now (37x) I don;t why other guys put an X in the last digit maybe somebody can give some light on this. I'm exited I think I couldn't sleep tonight.

lonelyrabbit

Jan 7, 2009
Manny and others,
Sorry that I want to confirm this with you again. Since I still need follow the old process and wait for the pre-assessment result, I'd like to prepare the docs needed in advance.
According to the new process and the AINP009 form, the following documents need be MAILed:

form AINP009
photocopy of form IMM0008, IMM0008 schedule 1, IMM5406 and IMM0008 schedule 4
certified photocopy of passport
certified photocopy of H1b
certified photocopy of diploma
copy of current employer
copy of paystub
copy of ref letters from previous employers

For those who have received the application kit in the previous process, are these the same docs you sent for the AINP application? Just wanna make sure so I can prepare in advance. Thanks a lot

mitzi

Oct 7, 2008
Hey Cchabert,
Glad to know they are working on yours...our file number is not too far from each other. I am excited for you!!

I also don't get it why some put X on their file number. To add more suspense in life I guess :)))
Cheers!

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
cchabert said:
Hey guys I just got an email from the Alberta immigration officer requesting a copy of my wife actual passport, that means they are working in my case now (37x) I don;t why other guys put an X in the last digit maybe somebody can give some light on this. I'm exited I think I couldn't sleep tonight.
interesting to hear this.... mine is 349 :p

i spoke to AINP yday and they wanted to know if I recieved AOR for my FSW so that they
could inform CIC. I told them that i didnt get AOR although my check was cashed... hope
to hear from them soon

jyde

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Virginia
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2008
Doc's Request.
09-09-2009
Nomination.....
17-01-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
Not Requested
File Transfer...
20-05-2009
Med's Request
11-05-2009
Med's Done....
14-05-2009
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
12-17-2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-23-2009
so guys what is the latest pnp apporval

toledoresident

Star Member
Jul 31, 2008
Hello friends,

I have a different questions in this forum than our regular topic ?

Is there anyone in our group who has SAP experience ? Sorry for posting out of subject but it is related to my canada future only so I am asking about it .

Please let e know.

jyde

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Virginia
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2008
Doc's Request.
09-09-2009
Nomination.....
17-01-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
Not Requested
File Transfer...
20-05-2009
Med's Request
11-05-2009
Med's Done....
14-05-2009
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
12-17-2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-23-2009
thanks guys...........................................pls wish me happy birthday "cos" 2day is my day!

C

cchabert

toledoresident said:
Hello friends,

I have a different questions in this forum than our regular topic ?

Is there anyone in our group who has SAP experience ? Sorry for posting out of subject but it is related to my canada future only so I am asking about it .

Please let e know.
I used the SAP R4 for Fixed Assets but is was a while since

chow

Sep 23, 2008
Toledo,
I consider myself too in this area. But don't know the future of this technology in Alberta/Canada. Recently I found a position which was relevant to my working area and contacted the vendors. They asked me to contact them back when I have legal status to work in Alberta/Canada. I wonder on what basis the Alberta certificate mentioned that " live and work in Alberta prior to the finalization of the PR process". Don't know who will offer a job with this certificate and without Canada PR.
Thanks
Chow

Nov 16, 2008
Hi Guys:
I have applied for PNP and my file number is 365-370. I haven't heard anything from Alberta PNP yet. I applied for FBI clearance on 01/05/09. I was over smart, i didn't put required date and a reason on the cover letter. I am worried if it is going to take a long time due to the fact that i didn't put the required date on FBI Clearance cover letter. Please let me know how long it should take in my case. I will appreciate your insight.

Peace

chow

Sep 23, 2008
Kishor thapaliya said:
Hi Guys:
I have applied for PNP and my file number is 365-370. I haven't heard anything from Alberta PNP yet. I applied for FBI clearance on 01/05/09. I was over smart, i didn't put required date and a reason on the cover letter. I am worried if it is going to take a long time due to the fact that i didn't put the required date on FBI Clearance cover letter. Please let me know how long it should take in my case. I will appreciate your insight.

Peace
Kishore,
I applied on 24th, Dec and I received it on 5th Jan. It didn't take more than 2 weeks in my case. Hope it will be the same in your case too.
Thanks
Chow