+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Strategic Recruitment Stream Alberta PNP

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
hi Friends,
what documents did you guys send as a proof of employment from your current employer. Can we send any one among job offer letter, employment contract, paystubb or reference letter???
Also if anyone has been approved from PNP application phase can u tell if Alberta calls your employer to verify these informations?
I would truly appreciate any suggestions.

rabzee

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
if u have the membership of AAA then u can get notrazied for $4/page. we done it in LA, dont know abt other states....

rambalu80

Dec 7, 2008
dipen said:
hi Friends,
what documents did you guys send as a proof of employment from your current employer. Can we send any one among job offer letter, employment contract, paystubb or reference letter???
Also if anyone has been approved from PNP application phase can u tell if Alberta calls your employer to verify these informations?
I would truly appreciate any suggestions.
Send your most recent paystub or an employment verification letter.

KrisR

Star Member
Dec 10, 2008
File Number -Not recieved ..Alberta PNP

Hi Folks,

I have been reading this forum for sometime now and this is a great source of motivation for individuals who wish to migrate to canada.

I have applied for Alberta PNP H1B program and here is timeline till now

Applied for Preassesment :- Nov 3 ,2008
Initial Application Pckg Recd :- Nov 26,2008
Application Docs :- Dec 1,2008
Alberta Recieved(Fed ex trk):- Dec 3,2008

Per the previous posts ,the file numbers are being recieved in a week's time ,which would hopefully mean
that i should get a number today or tomm ..
Seniors, would you advise to call the helpline ,if i do not hear from them till the next week ( i know i am jumping the gun and it says should not contact for 4 months.. but my anxiety is at a all time high .. on H1 and might be laid off anytime .. )

Once again .. a great thanks to Ingegarcia,dnatraj,findude etc etc ..for sharing your valuable experiences with us ..

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
Re: File Number -Not recieved ..Alberta PNP

KrisR said:
Hi Folks,
I have been reading this forum for sometime now and this is a great source of motivation for individuals who wish to migrate to canada.
I have applied for Alberta PNP H1B program and here is timeline till now
Applied for Preassesment :- Nov 3 ,2008
Initial Application Pckg Recd :- Nov 26,2008
Application Docs :- Dec 1,2008
Per the previous posts ,the file numbers are being recieved in a week's time ,which would hopefully mean
Seniors, would you advise to call the helpline ,if i do not hear from them till the next week ( i know i am jumping the gun and it says should not contact for 4 months.. but my anxiety is at a all time high .. on H1 and might be laid off anytime .. )
Once again .. a great thanks to Ingegarcia,dnatraj,findude etc etc ..for sharing your valuable experiences with us ..
I would wait for another week until Dec 17th that would exactly make 2 weeks. I understand your anxiety but getting a file number does not mean that they start working on your case. If I were you, I would avoid unnecessary call to them. Try to be patient since you are going to need after getting file no. and during CIC process. Just have faith strong and start preparing all the documents need for CIC process. You can avoid delay time if you have all required documents done before getting nomination certificate. Good Luck!

ram_v

Nov 19, 2008
Hello everyone,

Is it okay to change the employer in between the Alberta PNP process.

Please let me know I am planning to apply,but want to change the employer after four months.

Thanks in advance.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

KrisR said:

They received my application package on Nov 28th and I have not received the file number until now. I thought about waiting for two weeks before e-mailing them, but could not wait, so I e-mailed them this morning. I have not heard anything back. Good luck to you.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ram_v said:
Hello everyone,

Please let me know I am planning to apply,but want to change the employer after four months.

Thanks in advance.
I am not an expert on this thing, but as long as the next job will be the same one as the current one (or at least falls under the same NOC code), you should be fine. Wait for others to comment.

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
ram_v said:
Hello everyone,
Thanks in advance.
It wouldn't be ideal condition. On the contrary, I m sure you have reason to switch your employer. If i were you then I wont delay process any further and apply for pre assessment with all the required documents as I preassume you are already know what documents you need to qualify for pre assessemt.
You would get invitation packages before the holidays as per looking other newbies time line.
If you are lucky enough to get the invitation package before holiday, I would surely apply for second stage which is Nomination asap, and will laid back. You will get your nomination easily within 90 days and you would still have to 10-15 days to change your employer. Once you get the nomination, I don't see any problem if you switch but still I would inform AB.
This is my suggestion, Let see what others say.

akk

Sep 2, 2008

If everybody start emailing/calling them for non necessary things the wait for all of us will be even longer.
People, please be patient, and wait.

Akk

nix1 said:
KrisR said:

They received my application package on Nov 28th and I have not received the file number until now. I thought about waiting for two weeks before e-mailing them, but could not wait, so I e-mailed them this morning. I have not heard anything back. Good luck to you.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Yes people AKK is right lets keep it low the way we are emailing and calling them.l quess we have this forum because we can discuss whatever our doughts are and if it is very important then we can email and call them. by not contacting them frequently with any petit issues we have it will give them the time and mind set to do an excellent job for us all. PLEASE THIS MASSAGE IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO DISRESPECT ANYONE
thanks
Rasco

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingegarcia said:
Hi kangster, just wondering why you already got answer to your email... I sent the email using the website form http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/contactpnp.html
Did you use the same?
Inge,
can you confirm the URL as I am getting
Page Not Found
We are sorry, but we could not find the page you requested on the AlbertaCanada.com website.

Please refer to the site map or search utility to help you locate the content you are looking for.

TIA
Taps

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Here is the new URL
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/contactainp.html

Tapak said:
ingegarcia said:
Hi kangster, just wondering why you already got answer to your email... I sent the email using the website form http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/contactpnp.html
Did you use the same?
Inge,
can you confirm the URL as I am getting
Page Not Found
We are sorry, but we could not find the page you requested on the AlbertaCanada.com website.

Please refer to the site map or search utility to help you locate the content you are looking for.

TIA
Taps

RDRDX

Dec 5, 2008
Hi Forum,

I am looking for some Information and I am not able to find after spending hours.
I am want to apply for Alberts PNP program for NOC 2171.

(1) After everthing get approved,What is the time frame I have to immigrate to Canada?
(2) How long I have to put in Alberts,before moving to some place?

please advice.

thanks in advance.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
RDRDX said:
Hi Forum,

I am looking for some Information and I am not able to find after spending hours.
I am want to apply for Alberts PNP program for NOC 2171.

(1) After everthing get approved,What is the time frame I have to immigrate to Canada?
(2) How long I have to put in Alberts,before moving to some place?

please advice.

thanks in advance.
After you are nominated by Alberta as a PNP nominee, you have to apply to CIC to get your PR.

You have to land in Canada within a year after getting your PR from CIC. However, the year starts from the date of your medicals. So roughly you will have 8 to 9 months time to land there.

You can move to any place in Canada as you are getting Canadian PR. However, you have a moral obligation to make your best efforts to stay in Alberta and get a job. After all, Alberta has given us this privilege.

Good Luck