+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Still havent got my letter!

zassad

May 3, 2012
salaam everyone!

My ecas status says that they have made a decision on my application. Then they reviewed my documents and sent a letter dated 26 April, 2012. I am really worried about that. How long will it take to reach to me?

Regards

bistolfi49

Star Member
Mar 21, 2011
ITALY
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
beginning of Apr-2011 encashed a week after submission
AOR Received.
beginning of Jul-2011 IN Process: end of Jul-2012
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
File Transfer...
end of Jul-2011
Med's Request
mid of Jul-2012
Med's Done....
mid of Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
mid of Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
mid of Nov-2012
LANDED..........
Spring 2013
salam, khubi?
you must consider that ecas is a computer based notification and is not reliable, the best thing to do is to contact your VO and ask them about your status.
for instance : according to my E-cas I had to receive a letter in May 2011 but I received my PER in Jun 2011 by email.
when I askd CIC they told me that e-cas is not reliable.

I am afraid to say receiving a DM before medical is not a good sign :(

zassad said:
Any comments please?!!!

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zassad said:
salaam everyone!

My ecas status says that they have made a decision on my application. Then they reviewed my documents and sent a letter dated 26 April, 2012. I am really worried about that. How long will it take to reach to me?

Regards
plz share your E-CAS details and VO. Did you get Processing date and decision made status the same date or on different dates.

zassad

May 3, 2012
My ecase details are as:

outside details............

Decision Made

inner details..............

We received your application for permanent residence on June 15, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 18, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 26, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

my NOC details are 4131.

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
zassad said:
My ecase details are as:

outside details............

Decision Made

inner details..............

We received your application for permanent residence on June 15, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 18, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 26, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

my NOC details are 4131.
Have you been requested any updated documents such as PCC or "proof of funds' since the file was received at the VO?

zassad

May 3, 2012
I sent the proof of funds with all the original documents. After that I received the letter from them that they have received all original documents and will contact me in 8 months..(8 months have been completed since nov 2011). I sent CSI in Dec 2011..they replied that due to over number of applications, the processing has been slower and they are working on current need of workforce.. so the application may take longer time than the projected time...

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
zassad said:
I sent the proof of funds with all the original documents. After that I received the letter from them that they have received all original documents and will contact me in 8 months..(8 months have been completed since nov 2011). I sent CSI in Dec 2011..they replied that due to over number of applications, the processing has been slower and they are working on current need of workforce.. so the application may take longer time than the projected time...
Sorry to hear that after such long wait you have to endure such news. ???

PS: what is the job description of NOC 4131?

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I too...have not received any letter from LVO. My ECAS turned into DM and inside it says, they have reviewed my application on April 27. They started processing on April 27...then last line is the DM...LVO will contact me. I cannot access my ECAS with my 1st and 2nd AOR. I can only access it using my UCI #.

What is more WORRISOME is for almost a week now (if note more than), my ECAS does not show any status anymore... ADDRESS IS MISSING, NO STATUS...I can only see my name. anybody here has experienced the same after how many days of getting the DM status? Is it normal that ECAS would change ater the DM status?????

zassad

May 3, 2012
hmm..no idea..what shud we do!! I sent an inquiry dated 6-may-2012. But still got no response from them! I have applied for Ph.D admission in Malaysia and stuck cuz of this 'no reply' attitude.. :-\

zassad

May 3, 2012
Salaam all

I sent an enquiry to LVO and got following reply today

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application. Please note a letter has not yet been dispatched.

We thank you for your patience and
for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

ALLAH knows better what does it mean now!!

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally I received a reply from LVO about my query........................!

My ECAS status is "Decision Made" without in process and it shows "a Letter has been sent on 4th May".

Till now I have not received any letter.....i sent them a query about DM on 10th May and today they replied with a 1 line that "A letter was sent to you on 4th May"...thats it....no other info or detail....what the hell.....

As we know most probably it will be a rejection letter but still not sure until i receive the letter...the problem is, in case of rejection, i want to send a reconsider request and 30 days are about to finish but i dont know yet about the letter delivery or the final status of the decision....what should i do....

Please suggest