Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
krunal2904 said:
Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your post.

First of all, let me clear you said you submitted your spouse work permit online right? If so, you no need to link your application. If not then it will takes couple weeks to link in your online account.

Thanks,
Krunal

Hello Krunal,

I have tried to link a visitor visa paper application to my account but it says no application found...

Please advise !!

RynnVD

Feb 5, 2017
krunal2904 said:
Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your post.

First of all, let me clear you said you submitted your spouse work permit online right? If so, you no need to link your application. If not then it will takes couple weeks to link in your online account.

Thanks,
Krunal
Hi Krunal,

Thank you for your quick response.

Yes, I submit my SOWP online.

But my old account for submitting is accidently revoked. So, I cannot log in to see the new message as well as the updating announcement.

Therefore, I have to open a new account and try to link my application to the new account.

However, I have tried many times and process all steps as you suggested but it shows there is no application matching with the information.

I have made a technical issue report to CIC, but they did not response yet.

Please help me if you know how to solve this problem.

I would like to thank you so much in advance,

Sincerely yours,
Rynn,

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi Ryan,

The steps I have provided to link paper application to online account. I have no idea If you applied online and want to link that to another online account does it work or not.

But from my point of view, you can try to link your application after couple week. may be it should work.

Thanks,
Krunal

karushah

Feb 4, 2015
I have listed steps to link your SOWP Paper Application to CIC Online

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Work Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) In Details of intended work in Canada info, Select Open (initial application or extension) for What type of work permit are you applying for?
(10) Select applicant's Current country of residence (For example, if your spouse currently living in India, Please select India)
(11) Select Current marital Status
(12) Next select Spouse or common-low partner of a skilled worker if Applicant's Spouse on Open Work Permit or PGWP in Canada Or Select Spouse or common-low partner of a foreign student if Applicant's Spouse on Study permit
(13) Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application
(14) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(15) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

I hope this information will help you...!!!

In case of any doubts Please drop comments below.

Thanks,
Krunal
Hi Krunal ,

I did exactly as you have mentioned in your steps but still not able to link my application to my CIC Account :(
I get a message "You may have made a mistake entering your information. Go back and try to enter it again. You can only try to link an application five times in 24 hours."
I am sure I have not made any mistake in entering any information ..
I understand that vfs doesnt share the exact status of application the way its shared by CIC and I would like to know whats happening with my application ...

Thanks
Karushah

Abdus slam

May 27, 2017

(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Work Permit and extension.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) In Details of intended work in Canada info, Select Open (initial application or extension) for What type of work permit are you applying for?
(10) Select applicant's Current country of residence (For example, if your spouse currently living in India, Please select India)
(12) Next select Spouse or common-low partner of a skilled worker if Applicant's Spouse on Open Work Permit or PGWP in Canada Or Select Spouse or common-low partner of a foreign student if Applicant's Spouse on Study permit

Thanks,
Krunal
What are the steps for spouse case...and who is applicant spouse or sponsor

May 31, 2017
I did the same thing but i got message on screen that we no found any application
so , should i have to wait for message from vfs that my application has been linked to online now ..
than after i can do this thing?
please reply as sson as possible or mail me ...

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
I did the same thing but i got message on screen that we no found any application
so , should i have to wait for message from vfs that my application has been linked to online now ..
than after i can do this thing?
please reply as sson as possible or mail me ...
Hi Nilesh Patel,
Sorry for late reply. Yes, Please wait for few more days then after try those above steps to link your application to online account.

Thanks,
Krunal Patel

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi Krunal ,

I did exactly as you have mentioned in your steps but still not able to link my application to my CIC Account :(
I get a message "You may have made a mistake entering your information. Go back and try to enter it again. You can only try to link an application five times in 24 hours."
I am sure I have not made any mistake in entering any information ..
I understand that vfs doesnt share the exact status of application the way its shared by CIC and I would like to know whats happening with my application ...

Thanks
Karushah
Hi KaruShah,

If you've recently submitted profile to VFS, Please do wait for few more days to link your paper application to my cic account.

Thanks,
Krunal

skamya

Aug 31, 2016
Hi KaruShah,

If you've recently submitted profile to VFS, Please do wait for few more days to link your paper application to my cic account.

Thanks,
Krunal
Hi Krunal,

Thanks for responding to all the queries.
I am also having issue with linking my paper based application to online.I have used the same selection which you have suggested in this post,also i have tried all the options to link my application in online but lo luck and getting message
"Number of Failed Registration Attempts Exceeded" after 5 attempts.
. I have submitted trouble shooting ticket to CIC on June 9th, there is no response till now. I have received application number for my file on June9th and submitted application on Mar24th, 2017. Can you please help me on this ?

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application to CIC
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
Hi Krunal,

Thanks for responding to all the queries.
I am also having issue with linking my paper based application to online.I have used the same selection which you have suggested in this post,also i have tried all the options to link my application in online but lo luck and getting message
"Number of Failed Registration Attempts Exceeded" after 5 attempts.
. I have submitted trouble shooting ticket to CIC on June 9th, there is no response till now. I have received application number for my file on June9th and submitted application on Mar24th, 2017. Can you please help me on this ?
i received AOR yesterday and me too not able to link and tried 5 times with correct information. I think its technical issue.

karushah

Feb 4, 2015
Thanks Krunal. I was finally able to link my application.
However , I am facing issue in linking application for my child who doesnt have a Given Name as per passport and paper application.
I read somewhere that we need to enter "N/A" in the Given name field in such a case . I tried that but it dint work. I tried various options like "Not Applicable / NA/"Family Name"/ etc etc" But have failed linked the application. Can you guide me where am I going wrong? I have even reported technical issue but I am not sure if I will get any reply on that as it has been nearly 10 days since reporting. Since I applied for myself and child on the same date but could link only my application, I am bit worried. Please guide/help.

Thanks
Karishma
Hi KaruShah,

Thanks,
Krunal

Malik.awan304

May 9, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

Thanks,
Krunal
Hi Krunal,
I have applied paper based Open work permit application three weeks ago. I have followed all of your mentioned steps. When I tried to link paper based application to online CIC account,It shows that "No application found".
Could you advice me,how much they will take to link paper application to online CIC account or what should i do now. It would be appreciated.
Many Thanks.

Kevinp

May 12, 2017
Hi Nilesh Patel,
Sorry for late reply. Yes, Please wait for few more days then after try those above steps to link your application to online account.

Thanks,
Krunal Patel

Hi Krunal,

I have send my Federal application on match 2017 and received on 22 March 2017. till date no update/ email for AOR. Tried to GCKey but it says no match found multiple time.
Please suggest further steps to do.

Thanks
Kevin

sharmani

Jun 22, 2017
i have got an email yesterday from CIC saying they received my wife's spousal application on 13 june 2017.i tried to link the application using uci,application number and all other combinations from the email and the paper application but it says no application found multiple times i tried. should i wait for few more days or try contacting them? anyone else had this problem recently .