+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

Zaima

Nov 13, 2017
Hi. I have done BBA from university of central punjab which is not in the list of WES. However, my MBA is from Lahore School of Economics which is there on the list. On the basis of the same, can i get these attested from WES?

Please help.

Reddd

Nov 11, 2017
I have some query(ies) regarding sending document to WES Canada.

I have applied and received attested photocopies (Certificate + Transcript) of Matriculation (10 Years Education) from BISE Rawalpindi, Pakistan &Intermediate (12 Years Education) from FBISE Islamabad, Pakistan in TWO SEALED ENVELOPES. I want to send my documents on my own...

My queries are

1. Can I send these TWO SEALED ENVELOPES on my own?
2. To save courier cost can I put these two SEALED envelopes in a single envelope mentioning WES reference on each and send them to WES CANADA through courier?

Thanks In Advance!

Daawwn

Nov 27, 2017
I have some query(ies) regarding sending document to WES Canada.

I have applied and received attested photocopies (Certificate + Transcript) of Matriculation (10 Years Education) from BISE Rawalpindi, Pakistan &Intermediate (12 Years Education) from FBISE Islamabad, Pakistan in TWO SEALED ENVELOPES. I want to send my documents on my own...

My queries are

1. Can I send these TWO SEALED ENVELOPES on my own?
2. To save courier cost can I put these two SEALED envelopes in a single envelope mentioning WES reference on each and send them to WES CANADA through courier?

Thanks In Advance!
Hi

I am also facing same problem. What you did? sent it yourself or something else? pls respond as I may opt same procedure.

Thanks
Ahmed

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
GUYS PLEASE HELP ME WITH SIMPLE QUESTION.

Should we send Inter & Matric Documents ourselves(via DHL) or via respective boards. I am really confused because even some agents here in karachi are suggesting to send documents by ourselves thought it is clearly mentioned on the website that they will not accept the documents if they are not send by the respective board.

Please help me with my above question. Allah bless you all.

Waiting for your swift responses.

Regards,
Usman
As per my experience ,

1. Karachi board sends the document by DHL, they call the DHL guys infront of you & ask you to pay to him directly.

2. For Inter Board, they send by Pakistan Post & it reaches in 2 weeks time.

3. If both matric & Inter board are same then you can send in one . But FROM should NOT be in your name otherwise use seperate.

4. If you are not in hurry & like to save money as well then send Pakistan Post registered post but I doubt they will accept to write board name in FROM

Reddd

Nov 11, 2017
Hi

I am also facing same problem. What you did? sent it yourself or something else? pls respond as I may opt same procedure.

Thanks
Ahmed

I have sent HSSC Certificate + HSSC Transcript + WES Docs Req Form in Sealed envelope from BISE by MYSELF via fedex (Gerry's Intl, charged 2000PKR). It got accepted. I think only trick is to ask courier to place RESPECTIVE Board's name on envelope in sender field. If you do that there is no way for WES to know that it was not sent by BOARD.
Also, Tracking history doesn't matters, couriers often shift consignments from one city to other. So if you send BISE Rawalpindi docs from Karachi Fedex center, as long as envelope was sealed by BISE RWP, they will accept it. Although tracking will clearly show, item originated from Karachi

mna-991

Jun 9, 2015
Hellow everybody. I need someone who has done BA in arts from Punjab University (2 years) and got WES evaluation done in 2017?

I have a weird problem. I created WES account; paid their fees and sent all Board and HEC attested documents from FA, BA, MPA till MS. In response WES just sent an email in which they say thay all documents are accepted EXCEPT BA Result card.

Their remarks are as below;

///
Reason:
The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included.

Instructions: Please resubmit a complete document that lists all subjects taken and grades earned for each year of the program according to the requirements for your country of education. Refer to Required Documents.
///

I think this is because they need a year by year mark sheet but not sure if PU issues such mark sheet. Can someone please guide?
Hi There, I am also facing the same problem, did you find any solution to this ? please advise.
Thanks

irshad17

Dec 22, 2017
hi

for WES , verification (matric fsc) from BISE is enough or IBCC is mandatory? my city is DERA GHAZI KHAN, need urgent reply n help.
I have Same Question any body there to answer ?

I had done already my original certificates from Respective Board and then from IBCC and then My Degree from HEC but for now i need for WES . so whether IBCC is mandatory for WES after verification from Board on Matric & FSC Certificate ?

irshad17

Dec 22, 2017
AoA
i had recently done the attestation from HEC and board. now i have two sealed envelops.
Should i send them to WES in a single envelope or send them separately.
will really appreciate the help!
Hi Friend as per my knowledge if board is same so can send in one if different so need separate .

Can you Clarify IBCC is mandatory for Matric & Intermediate ?

kamarzahid

Dec 24, 2017
Hi guys, I have a small query. I am applying for ECA from WES and I have BS Computer engg Intermediate and SSC from BISE Rawalpindi. While filling my education details, what programs should I mention? Bachelors and Intermediate or all three. If I add all three,it asks me to send copies of SSC two times.

MohAdnan

Dec 11, 2017
Hi Friend as per my knowledge if board is same so can send in one if different so need separate .

Can you Clarify IBCC is mandatory for Matric & Intermediate ?
You need intermediate (not matric) certificate attested from respective board only. You don't need to get them attested from IBCC.

mh06

Dec 26, 2017
I did my bachelors, intermediate and matric from Karachi board. For WES, only intermediate (HSSC) documents would be enough or matric (SSC) also required ? I want to make sure that I do not miss any document. Please reply those who are sure and have personal experience about this information.

sam_mj

Jan 5, 2018
Good Day,

Same common issue regarding Intermediate/HSSC certificates attested copies required by WES.

I got my attested copies and guy there in IBCC lahore office handed me over those in a sealed envelop.
I have submitted WES fees and Now, i've been seeing there are lot issue people are facing once they send documents on there own.

And good part is some people documents got accepted.
1) Kindly guide me what to do at this point?

2) I saw one post that if FROM address is from board then it is less likely to get rejected.
In this case what Address should i put?

Thank you.

aamir305

Jan 9, 2018
Hello there, well I am new to this forum and wanted to start my WES process to get going for express entry application.

Well I just had one question regarding the verification of matric and inter marksheets.
My question is "Do we need to get both the mark sheets verified i.e. 9th and 10th class separately or only the result card of the 10th verification is required, also is it the case same with the inter marksheets.

Thank you