SLU August 14 or 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Feb 20, 2015
Med's Request
September 25, 2015 Via LBM
Med's Done....
September 29, 2015 Call for sputum test (me & wife)
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
I am Fellow Cost and Management Accountant from ICMAP, WES has given me the equivalency of 3 year bachelor, After evaluation now I done my MS from Szabist (10 Courses = 30 Credit hours),

My Question is:

1) Will WES verify my Szabist Degree? (Szabist is not in the WES list)
2) Will WES award me equivalency of 4 years bachelors???

Kindly reply me

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
shoks said:
I am Fellow Cost and Management Accountant from ICMAP, WES has given me the equivalency of 3 year bachelor, After evaluation now I done my MS from Szabist (10 Courses = 30 Credit hours),

My Question is:

Kindly reply me
If szabist is not on their list they will not verify it. You need to go with different option like ICAS or CES

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
shoks said:

My Question is:

Kindly reply me
First time to hear about that. I saw the list and a top ranking HEC institution like SZABIST is not in the list. My evaluation is WES ppl are ill informed educational Businessmen. I am opting for CES. Comparative education service University of Toronto is purely an education institution and offers 200$ concession on courses in case assessment is done by them. They are more organized and there are no foolish requirements like sealed envelops from Boards. Technically if someone has a Higher education degree than it supersedes the secondary education and there is no need to seal envelops from Boards.

Board ppl are so illiterate here that I got 4 envelops without seal with IBCC stamps for future use.

mrssohaib

Aug 15, 2014
hey anyone have done documents from lahore board?
i have sent my fsc n metric copies to ibcc.

and anyone sent their fsc metric copies to wes from lahore board? im curious about $15 ... how can i submit them
help plz

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
Hello.

What about for someone who has done O and A levels? How can they submit their documents to WES? The website doesn't mention anything about it

omerwaqaskhan

Feb 22, 2015
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrssohaib said:
hey anyone have done documents from lahore board?
i have sent my fsc n metric copies to ibcc.

and anyone sent their fsc metric copies to wes from lahore board? im curious about $15 ... how can i submit them
help plz
Exactly what do you want to know?

For WES you need to attest your Matric and Intermediate certificates photocopies from controller examinations (remember your original certificates must be verified/attested otherwise they will not attest your photocopies).

Lahore board is offering this service of sending your documents to WES, they charge 1500 + 50 (for form) = 1550 Rs.

You need to download 2 forms from Lahore board website + two forms from WES which you need to submit with your application to Lahore board and then they will seal your Matric attested photocopy + Wes form attested by controller examination and send it to the WES.

They will do the same procedure (sealing envelope) with Intermediate certificate.

If you want to collect the envelops from them and send it by yourself using Fedex then when you will be submitting your documents for verification/attestation, ask them that when those documents will be available to collect, otherwise they will send it through registry post which will take around 15 days to be delivered.

Also download the documents and fill them up yourself, don't pay the amount to those guys sitting in front of Lahore board office.

Hope it will help.

You should read previous posts in this thread to get to know about the process.

mrssohaib

Aug 15, 2014
thnkx omerwaqaskhan!

i have attested my orginal metric n fsc certificates in 2011.now im verifying photocopies of both certificates.

the assistant type person of controller examiner asked me to submit WES form with 1500ruppes HBL challan to window number 4. they said then they will fill the lower portion of WES form.

30 march ,monday they will seal envelop and if i can post it myself,they will handover to me.

i guess they charged 1500 +1500 ruppes already for metric fsc delivery charges. :(

wat are the charges of FEDEX? is there any student deal?how many days it ll take to send by fedex?

omerwaqaskhan

Feb 22, 2015
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrssohaib said:
thnkx omerwaqaskhan!

i have attested my orginal metric n fsc certificates in 2011.now im verifying photocopies of both certificates.

the assistant type person of controller examiner asked me to submit WES form with 1500ruppes HBL challan to window number 4. they said then they will fill the lower portion of WES form.

30 march ,monday they will seal envelop and if i can post it myself,they will handover to me.

i guess they charged 1500 +1500 ruppes already for metric fsc delivery charges. :(

wat are the charges of FEDEX? is there any student deal?how many days it ll take to send by fedex?
You should be thankful that at least we are getting something against our hard earned money even if we are paying a lot, otherwise you know the system and conditions in Pakistan. Don't think about the amount just get your work done bro. Take it as Sadqa you paid to Lahore Board/Pakistan Govt.

Dont rely on them, get your sealed envelop from them and for that you have to go there at 9am sharp. I am already suffering due to them, I received the Matric sealed envelop by hand and sent it to WES through Fedex. The same day I visited the other room for Inter sealed envelop, but they din hand it over to me because the persons sitting there, are reluctant to work. They asked me to come on Monday to collect the envelope.

Then on Monday I visited them at around 10-10:30am, but they had sent it already through this f*** Pakistan Post registry something. Last night, I received an email from WES in which all other documents (Matric, Bachelors, Masters) have been received and accepted but not this Inter one, which was delivered by these a**h....

The registry number I have got from them is not trackable. Since 9 March 2015, its been around 18 days and I don't know where is that parcel and how to track it. I am afraid I would have to go for re-attestation of new photocopies.

Send it through Fedex, Fedex will charge you 1500 for student package and your documents will be delivered within 3-4 working days.

ALWAYS REMEMBER ONE THING: PAKISTAN IS A GOOD/BEST/PERFECT COUNTRY "GEOGRAPHICALLY" ONLY ...

mrssohaib

Aug 15, 2014
aww.. i wish wes got ur inter photocopy soon.

apparently the persons in board office are gud in dealing.lwts see how they behave on monday.

i will collect both wes form of metric and fsc then i ll leave board office to post by fedex.
1...can i post all metric, fsc n hec sealed documents on same day?

2...when i called fedex, they said if u r sending documents to university then they will charge 1500 and for wes they will charge 3000. how did u pay 1500?

plz answer both questions omerwaqaskhan.

Scary-storm

Aug 7, 2011
One Quick Question:

I have applied for WES and got the Verification number, Now I need assessment for HSSC, BSc & MCS Degrees/Transcripts.

I will send SSC+ HSSC (degree/Trans.) in one Envelope and BSc+MCS (Degree + Trans.) in another Envelope.

Is this enough? One Copy of Degree & Transcript is enough to Assess all the Three Degrees mentioned above?

omerwaqaskhan

Feb 22, 2015
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrssohaib said:
aww.. i wish wes got ur inter photocopy soon.

apparently the persons in board office are gud in dealing.lwts see how they behave on monday.

i will collect both wes form of metric and fsc then i ll leave board office to post by fedex.
1...can i post all metric, fsc n hec sealed documents on same day?

2...when i called fedex, they said if u r sending documents to university then they will charge 1500 and for wes they will charge 3000. how did u pay 1500?

plz answer both questions omerwaqaskhan.

1. Send them with a gap of 2-3 days.

2. Just visit the Fedex office which is at UK Visa office, near to Gangaram Hospital (I think logically it should be sent from this Fedex office as it shows that the parcel forwarder is Lahore board and not the applicant), tell them that you want to send it to WES and in the FROM part it should be written from Lahore Board, they know and they will fill it up for you. They will charge 1500 Rs for each parcel as a student package, you don't need to tell them that its for immigration or student visa.

Nov 10, 2014
omerwaqaskhan said:
1. Send them with a gap of 2-3 days.

2. Just visit the Fedex office which is at UK Visa office, near to Gangaram Hospital (I think logically it should be sent from this Fedex office as it shows that the parcel forwarder is Lahore board and not the applicant), tell them that you want to send it to WES and in the FROM part it should be written from Lahore Board, they know and they will fill it up for you. They will charge 1500 Rs for each parcel as a student package, you don't need to tell them that its for immigration or student visa.
Brothers,
1. what are the basic steps to get WES.. like matric, Inter, Bachelor and master degree.....
2.one more important thing is, what about our degrees i have done 2 years Bachelor degree and Master degree? i mean during applying Immigration it will be consider Master degree or bachelor because of 2 years program?
3. And i have also 1 year and 2 year diplomas program from local institutes in Pakistan do i also need to get WES for these diplomas? and i saw in WES Pakistan's institute list this local institute is not there....

Appreciated your support..

Thanks..

mrssohaib

Aug 15, 2014
i have one more question.
there r 2 addresses on WES form
one is postal address
and another is express courier
which address should use for fedex?

SKCanada

Mar 30, 2015
Hi,

I have got my matric and inter certificates and marksheets attested in a sealed envelope by Matric and Inter Board Karachi. My question is if i can personally DHL it to WES in ONE single envelope? Would it be acceptable by WES?

Thx