Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply. I'll send it then, hoping for the best!

Lahoria

Jan 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/03/2016
I received my evaluation from CES after almost five months. I had already got one from WES last year. I have a four years Bachelors degree and another two years master degree. WES evaluation was 2 Bachelors degrees while CES is evaluating the same as Masters. Has anyone else experienced it?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Lahoria said:
I received my evaluation from CES after almost five months. I had already got one from WES last year. I have a four years Bachelors degree and another two years master degree. WES evaluation was 2 Bachelors degrees while CES is evaluating the same as Masters. Has anyone else experienced it?
Yes wes and ces have different criteria good for u as u can use ces report now

omerwaqaskhan

Feb 22, 2015
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zmaqsood said:
Yes wes and ces have different criteria good for u as u can use ces report now
I am sending my documents to WES for assessment. I need to know that with Matric and Intermediate Certificates I am sending that WES form, now do I have to send the same form with HEC attested photocopies too ?

Thanks

omerwaqaskhan

Feb 22, 2015
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also, which envelop should we use to seal the documents, simple white envelop ? Because HEC people were asking to buy an envelope by ourselves.

mrssohaib

Aug 15, 2014
oo really @ lahoria i have done 4years bsc Hons in microbiology from GCU lahore and 2 years mphil from qauideazam uni.
it means wes will give me 2 bsc degrees.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
omerwaqaskhan said:
Also, which envelop should we use to seal the documents, simple white envelop ? Because HEC people were asking to buy an envelope by ourselves.
Any wnvelope will do. And u dont need that form for hec just for inter and matric is enough

omerwaqaskhan

Feb 22, 2015
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lahore board is charging 1500 Rs for each certificate verification with WES form, I have deposited the fee and have given the photocopies to them for verification with 2 WES forms (1 for Matric and 1 for Intermediate) . I still don't want to send it through them, because I will not be able to track the parcel. Pakistani Govt organisations are not reliable for these matters.

Is it OK if i send those documents by myself after getting the sealed envelope from Lahore Board?

What should I write for FROM on the Fedex parcel as WES has instructed that those must be sent directly by Lahore BISE ?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
omerwaqaskhan said:
Lahore board is charging 1500 Rs for each certificate verification with WES form, I have deposited the fee and have given the photocopies to them for verification with 2 WES forms (1 for Matric and 1 for Intermediate) . I still don't want to send it through them, because I will not be able to track the parcel. Pakistani Govt organisations are not reliable for these matters.

Is it OK if i send those documents by myself after getting the sealed envelope from Lahore Board?

What should I write for FROM on the Fedex parcel as WES has instructed that those must be sent directly by Lahore BISE ?
If you can get the from board its always better to post urself. Write board address on FROM part

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
omerwaqaskhan said:

Or you can jus ask them to write their address which they use to send out on documents and take the envelope from them to be couriered directly

mrssohaib

Aug 15, 2014
i have only certificates of metric and fsc and both are attested by IBCC in 2011.
NOw i applied for result card of metric n fsc on urgent fees.

can u tell me both metric n fsc result card should verified by only lahore board office? or from both places lahore board office and IBCC??

and one more question, is it fine to send 2011 attested photocopies of certificates to wes?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
mrssohaib said:
i have only certificates of metric and fsc and both are attested by IBCC in 2011.

can u tell me both metric n fsc result card should verified by only lahore board office? or from both places lahore board office and IBCC??

and one more question, is it fine to send 2011 attested photocopies of certificates to wes?
Well nobody can tell you for sure whether 2011 copies will work or not until someone experienced it. What i suggest rather then applying for result cards which are not needed in case you have marks details mentioned on ur certificates you can get copies of certificate attested from BISE lahore only no need for ibcc and get them sealed from board itself and post it. Make sure u mention board address as sender on envelope

omerwaqaskhan

Feb 22, 2015
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrssohaib said:

Don't take risk by sending old attested photocopies. Get new attested photocopies and send those to WES, they may or may not accept old attested photocopies.