+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step Wise Procedures of Attestation For WES of Metric, Inter & HEC

Sidra Javed

Jan 8, 2015
Zmaqsood said:
If you are able to tarck that means it was registered post so keep ur hopes alive it will be delivered soon
It took them a week to scrutinize my educational documents. Finally, they released them to Canadian Post Office on Friday. I expect them to be delivered on by Monday or Tuesday. I submitted my Intermediate documents on 10th December. It took a whole hell of a month to reach its destination. I don't know why this Intermediate board do this to us.

jia butt

Dec 13, 2014
anyone here who recently visit HEC lahore? do i have to go there between 8 to 9am for tocken first ? give me some details plz

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Sidra Javed said:
It took them a week to scrutinize my educational documents. Finally, they released them to Canadian Post Office on Friday. I expect them to be delivered on by Monday or Tuesday. I submitted my Intermediate documents on 10th December. It took a whole hell of a month to reach its destination. I don't know why this Intermediate board do this to us.
that is why people prefer asking them to seal and give you the envelope but heard they refused it most of the time. so 2nd option if to pay them more and ask them to courier it instead of pakistan post

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
ECA report received (CES)

4 Years Bachelor's degree from recognized university!

Jan 20, 2015
Dear Brother,

Thanks all for useful info and guidence. Is anyone have some idea about 3 years technical diploma=Intermediate FSc. How to proceed for WES?

If someone has gone through it kindly share your experience. I want one more clarity that I have B-Tech Mechanical Bachelor degree for PIMSAT and this institute is not included in the list provided by wes for pakistan. However the same degrees are attested by HEC.

My Matric is from BISE Gujranwala.

I will be thankful to you for some personal guidence at (syedzubair_ahsan@yahoo.com)

nzahoor

Jan 21, 2015
@ mish

Did they raise any objection when you sent the Secondary Documents yourself instead of sending through board?

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
nzahoor said:
@ mish

Did they raise any objection when you sent the Secondary Documents yourself instead of sending through board?
You may send it by your self, but the documents must be in Board's Sealed Envelop.

When the documents will be in Boards's Envelop, it make impression that Board is sending these documents on behalf of student.

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
syedzubair_ahsan said:
Dear Brother,

Thanks all for useful info and guidence. Is anyone have some idea about 3 years technical diploma=Intermediate FSc. How to proceed for WES?

If someone has gone through it kindly share your experience. I want one more clarity that I have B-Tech Mechanical Bachelor degree for PIMSAT and this institute is not included in the list provided by wes for pakistan. However the same degrees are attested by HEC.

My Matric is from BISE Gujranwala.

I will be thankful to you for some personal guidence at (syedzubair_ahsan @ yahoo.com)
It is good idea to send an e-mail to WES ask about PIMSAT and mention that you have attested and sealed your documents from HEC.

Fairytale1

Jul 24, 2013
Hi Everyone
Need your expert opinion. I want to apply for EE, and for this I have started process for my educational credential assessment and selected WES for my ECA. I am trying to apply and register myself on WES site but unable to do.
My qualification is;
Matric
Higher Secondary School
Bachelors of Arts (02 years)
Then I did 03 three masters in different disciplines, and each of them is two years duration. Two Masters are from Pakistan and one from Australia.
So altogether I have 06 educational credentials which I want to get assessed from WES.
Now problem is that it don't allow me to enter detail of all my educational credentials. After 05, it don't add one more to enter my 6th degree.
Please guide me, What to do?
I require an early response.

Regards

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Fairytale1 said:
Hi Everyone
Need your expert opinion. I want to apply for EE, and for this I have started process for my educational credential assessment and selected WES for my ECA. I am trying to apply and register myself on WES site but unable to do.
My qualification is;
Matric
Higher Secondary School
Bachelors of Arts (02 years)
Then I did 03 three masters in different disciplines, and each of them is two years duration. Two Masters are from Pakistan and one from Australia.
So altogether I have 06 educational credentials which I want to get assessed from WES.
Now problem is that it don't allow me to enter detail of all my educational credentials. After 05, it don't add one more to enter my 6th degree.
Please guide me, What to do?
I require an early response.

Regards
Its my opinion so u may want to take a second opinion on it. Remove matric and see if u can add remainders. And for sequence of docs u shall send australian first as they might just require that for ECA issuance (happened in my case) then send ur bachelors and masters attested from HEC and sealed to WES i dont thi k they will require ur inter at all.

smily_S

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
7-1-2015
File Transfer...
7-1-2015
Med's Request
26-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-9-2014 & 2-9-2015
Passport Req..
07-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2015
fill out wes form and go to pbte. they will prepare sealed official letter enclosed marks sheets + diploma certi. board office boy will walk with u to tcs that sealed envelop

Feb 3, 2015
Dear friends ... I have made an ID at WES website. As i entered my details, there i faced some problems. First is that MAJU is not in the list of WES and they clearly say that they dont attest degrees from maju. so anyone had same issue so please reply.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
nawabkamalkumar said:
Dear friends ... I have made an ID at WES website. As i entered my details, there i faced some problems. First is that MAJU is not in the list of WES and they clearly say that they dont attest degrees from maju. so anyone had same issue so please reply.
Dont go for wes if ur institute is not on their list as they will not consider that degree for ECA. Better go for CES

smaryya

Nov 11, 2012
(((((Serious confusion)))))

I need advice from someone with ECA report from WES done.

1) WES says secondary school documents issued by board of intermediate nd secondary education. It doesn't say attested photocopies so i am confused should i send original secondary school original documents attested by federal board or ibcc or attested photocopes suffice.

2) Ibcc get the docs attested by director meetings and not controller examination.

Anyone please guide me which attestation plus original/ photocopydics to go for

Regards.
Maria

faisal7

Aug 2, 2014
I am intending to go for CES as I dont have to go through attestation from Inter/Matric Board and only Highest Qualification is required which in my case of B.E.
I am gone through CES form but i am wondering how should i pay the fees as i dont have any Visa or Mastercard?
And if you are suggesting me Money Order / Bank Draft then please elucidate the procedure as its going to be in foreign currency.